How did embed videos in my questions?

How did embed videos in my questions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get to a high enough level (5 I think) the videos and pics embed automatically, just paste the link to it.

• oh ok Thank you.

• Oh ok, Thank you! :)

• It's Xper Level 2+, like with links and images.

What Guys Said 2

• Xper Levels 2+ can post clickable links and/or embed images/videos.
    Just copy and paste the video URL.
    The rest leave on the site, they'll automatically preview it.

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started#140

You must be Xper Level 2+ to embed images/videos.

Simply copy and paste the URL address of the video or image into your question's details or your opinion. After you've submitted your post, the system will embed it for you.
    Images and videos will only embed in a question's details or in an opinion, never in a question update.
    Also, you can only post 10 clickable links per post (3 will embed, the rest will appear as links)!
    If you're wanting to embed your own photo, you'll need to first upload that photo to an image sharing site like imgur or photobucket, then use the link they give you for the image.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

• Oh ok. Thank you. I wanted to post links to my sources (where I found my information) and I wanted to link a poetry video.

What Girls Said 1

All you have to do is post the url of the video, and it will automatically embed when you post your question!