Can you always access this website?

About an hour ago, I suddenly couldn't comment anymore. When I refreshed the page, my browser tells me the website is offline or something and I should try re-loading it. I couldn't access it a few minutes. When I tried an hour later, it looks like it was never 'offline' because there are lots of new comments o_O

Can some people access the site while others can't or was everyone disconnected at the same time?

• Yes, sometimes.
  • Yes, one time.
  • Never.

Most Helpful Girl

• The server was down a few hours back, but don't know what happened about an hour ago, just logged in. But the message I got a few hours back went something like "The server is busy... too many questions..."

• I get that message sometimes.. but sometimes I get nothing at all, as if I've turned off internet access completely.

• Okay then, it must be GAG. They are making so many changes to the website. Perhaps, this is due to that. by the way, I like the new look and feel of the site, very colorful.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 8

• Servers aren't machines, they are living breathing creatures. They can't work constantly. Sometimes they just need to have a little rest

The servers were busy, overloaded so they got stressed and had to sleep for a while

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I had some problems accessing earlier today it happens quite often apparently doesn't matter what device I use

• I think it happens way more often now that Christmas is near... :/

• Haha you should make a question regarding New Year's kisses (not sure what exactly about it, figure it out xD)
      I'll be waiting

• maybe I'll do that after submitting the question I've been trying to get through for hours xD

• 99% of the times i do :-P

• I've experienced this numerous times. It happens every once in a while.

• It wasn't working for me either. For a period the desktop version worked but not mobile or tablet.

• neither worked for me. I wonder how they select the people they kick out of the server? I mean we were logged in ffs, not just trying to log in.

• This is happening a lot with Reddit, too. I wonder if it has to do with the servers being overloaded. Maybe the website is becoming more popular?

• probably.. it'd be nice though to at least get a 'website busy' message instead of 'are you sure this website exists?

• This site always crashes on me or for some reason, I can see the question and the site goes to a message saying servers are busy

• The thing is.. it doesn't even redirect me to a message saying it's busy half the time o_O

• Yeah, I see the loading bar on my screen stop and then reloads another page, that's why I said redirects me. I could never understand this site but maybe their doing updates

• So it has never happened to you before where you couldn't access the website at all? No redirection I mean.

• It happened to me just a while back, so i switched my 2nd laptop and its working fine

What Girls Said 3