What made you join GAG? What was the first question you asked on GAG?

Give a little detail on why you needed to ask the question if you can be bothered..

What was the first opinion you gave on somebody's question?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a very good question 🙋 i can't remember but my recent question was about the royal variety show and I've left over 200 opinions lets just say I stumbled upon this place and I just couldn't resist and im hooked lol.

• Argh, I missed the Royal Variety, I'll catch it on ITV Player. They really should make it easier to scroll through opinions. I got hooked too! lol

• It was so good and tbh on here most are nice people who give you straight up honest advice but you get the few total douche bags. But other than that they take you as you come and that is always good.

What Girls Said 39

• My so called friends were not helping.. Lol! It was too difficult for them to make time for me, by accident I found this website, I asked a question -Anonymous- and voila!

• I joined a while ago.
    I saw that the community looked interesting , so I decided to join.
    I joined 5 years ago and can't remember the question I asked.
    But Im pretty sure it was a relationship question.

• Wow you're probably the longest member on this site I've heard of you're like definitely a veteran.

• Haha, one of!
      I know a couple of people here from 2008.

Im an OG.

• I joined because it seemed like a cool site and it's a fun way to pass the time and cure my boredom, I also enjoyed answering questions and trying to help others. I don't remember what my first question and opinion was though.

• I dont remember HOW I got on here. My first question was basically saying that Im new and what can I expect from here. I dont remember my first opinion and too lazy to check but ONE of my first opinion was when a guy asked if v neck shirts were ok on guys. I said yeah & yadi yadi ya. That was my first Most Helpful answer (back then it was best answer)

• I had a burning question about a boy, and this seemed like a good place to ask! My first question was whether guys ever pretend to like girls just to make them feel better.

The first opinion was something about how it's nice for guys to approach girls.

• I wanted to know how to call a man and get him to come to my house for nothing but sex but not sound like some 'ho dirt bag. It was someone I was attracted to but knew we would never be a couple.

• I joined around August 2011. Pretty much like everyone else, I looked something up about relationships on Google and was brought to this site. The second reason is because I can get the honest opinion or different views of other people around the world. My friends mean well and all but they tend to sugar coat or soften their opinions in order to avoid hurting my feelings. Then I got hooked and had to make an account.

My first question, I believe was about "If you were reincarnated into an animal, what would you be and why?" Something close along the lines of that.

• I was looking for a place to ask a question or two about typical teenage stuff (probably about a guy I liked) and came across here. I joined so that I could ask the question. With a little exploration of the site I realized it reminded me of Yahoo Answers, a Q&A site I had previously been active on, and have been here since.

I have no idea what my first opinion was because I've answered plenty since then so it's way too far down the list of my answers than I care to look for.

• I was at a pretty low point in my life where I felt really unconfident with my looks. So I came here asking whether guys would consider me dateable. I was still in the 18-24 age bracket at that time.

First opinion? God, my memory's not THAT good...

• I spotted a couple cuties but it said I had to sign up first to have a chit chat with them :/

• I joined over the summer, mainly just because I had a lot of questions with regards to dating/flirting with regards to guys lol Over time I realize that I also really enjoy getting people's feedback and reading their opinions as well as trying to give good advice as well which I hope helps people!

I think the first question I asked was something about what it means when a guy stares at you lol

• a little more than a year ago, i believe my first question was regarding my past androphobia issues (dont revive it pls!), but i stayed because gag turned out to be interesting - that and i had a lot of free time

• My boyfriend of 6-7 years had left me for another (way skinnier/ prettier but totally bitchy) girl. i was heart broken, we had a son, i was confused and angry and i really wanted answers from the opposite sex to help me understand what he was thinking. i was utterly shattered by him. been here since may 2011 (only reason i know is because the one message in my inbox told me so lol). i thought i had asked my question, but i guess i never asked it. because it says I've never asked a question. Im sure i probably browsed a lot of questions similar to mine. not sure if they helped or not. maybe they did, cause im not any skinnier than i was when he left, but i sure am happier :) <3 <3

• I was searching questions on Google :) ... and it gave me link to this site.

The first question I asked...
    ehh...
    something about my boobs.

• Honestly Im very bold and I'm not afraid of a lot things but I've always been the shy about approaching men (not boys, men) and honestly Id never have the balls to go up to a guy and ask the questions i do on here. Mostly because a lot of these questions are too personal. Not only that i learn a lot about guys I've never known before which helps me understand them more. So thats why i joined.

• It was a couple years ago. I believe I googled what men thought about virgins/ taking a girl's virginity and it lead me here. LOL the good ole days. Thanks GAG

• I joined GAG like 4 years ago. I was in desperate need of help with a crush.. well now looking back it was super silly. But ye i needed some advice on sex etc because i was a virgin. He was a douch to me. But i love this site and I've been on here ever since :)

• Okay first question was "I've never had a boyfriend, what's wrong with me"
    So yeah I got a lot of great answers for that. I am still extremely insecure, but I'm working on it.

First opinion was "should I let him put it in me"
    I told her that my friend said it hurts because she was scared

• Honestly, I was looking for an answer to my first question "Is it possible for a 40+ man to have interest in a 20Yr old student" which made me joined this site. And since then I been stuck on it, either giving opinions or just asking. My first opinion I wouldn't know, I like deep subjects and do like writing but not so good at remembering lol

• I don't remember my first opinion but my first question was about a guy that continued to talk talk to me all the time and I didn't like him so I wanted to know what to do. I later liked him a bit so I decied not to stop talking but then I found out some stuff about him and how bad of a guy he was so I told him just to be friends for now. And then he went to an ex that wouldn't have sex ( I didn't even hold hands with a guy) but would go pretty far. And they are together now.

• What made me join GaG was I needed to ask a question and this looked fun. I don't remember when I joined though

• Iwas browsing the internet and unintentionally bump into this site and I thought this was interesting to I signed up. The first question I posted here was "How do guys normally express their love? Is it by showing or saying?"I appeared Anon that time.

• I was responding to a Karate question on Yahoo when it linked me here.
    I had never heard of it before then.

• I was 15 or 16 when I joined. And I had some guy issues, the whole 'does he like me' thing. I Googled how to know if a guy likes you and GAG showed up and I signed up. Needless to say my first question was 'does he like me'

• Oh my it's been a while but this was it:

[What do you honestly want in a girl?
    Some guys say the same thing to be smart , pretty , confident, funny and loving but what do you really want and hope for or expect?]

• I found this site when I googled something. After browsing around, I was intrigued so I made an account. My first question was something about sex with the lights off lol. I can't remember what my first opinion was.

• I joined because I kept seeing this site while googling and I joined cause I was trying to figure out a question I didn't know the answer to and I also came to try to meet frieands and give my opinion and my first question I asked when i joined gag was I belive something like why do 18 19 year old guys like older girls in there 20s

• This guy is a mean cruel man. And he keeps throwing baseballs at my head for fun, and when I didge them he laughs... :(
    But he asked me out a few months later..
    Wtf I think he was bipolar

• I Googled a question & was sent to GAG. The rest is history.

• this was my first and only question asked so far: "Thoughts of boyfriend dying. Intuition or paranoia? How can you tell between the two?"

I don't remember my first opinion - something about flirting i believe...

• I was curious if men in relationships still want to have sex with other women even if they are in a happy and fun relationship. If so, why? Would it bother men if we wanted to bang every guy we see the way they want to bang every girl they see (if they even want to bang every girl they see).

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 26

• The CIA is currently holding a gun to my dog's head and is forcing me to collect information on penis size, texting etiquette, what a boy looks for in a girl and other popular culture phenomenon:

weaponsman.com/.../dog-and-gun.jpg

RUN, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

YOUR ONLY HOPE IS YOUR OWN INTELLIGENCE

• I joined because I was a generally confused, self-conscious and mildly spiteful individual for whom things weren't always working out and I was incredibly socially inept, and I also lacked empathy so I had no idea why people never liked me. Well, it was exactly because of that, haha.

So ten I ended up asking a whole bunch of stupid questions that were generalizing "the women" as if they were some sort of hive mind. Cuz you know, "women" are emotional and all think the same way, and they only like bad boys. Right. I should punch myself in the face for all that stupidity I managed to claim, but that sure would not have fixed the problem, haha.

With that in mind, my first question was regarding style and fashion.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q270865-gray-clothing-unattractive-or-what

Even funnier fact that I still wear mostly gray although I succumbed to peer pressure and started wearing jeans that are blue. I still get criticized for having only 5 completely identical gray t-shirts and that's that, but I don't really care at this point, haha.

• I was looking on Google why do woman play hard to get YouTube and articles provided stupid reasons so someone asked the same question on thus site. His response was pretty good. After then I was going through drama so I asked a question about what to do about it. My first opinion I gave to someone was not linger on one guy that don't want to change. When first joined and got use to it on xper 1 I had 12 no 13 back to back most helpful answers

• i believe I joined in January of 2012. I joined because an ex who makes a habit of appearing out of nowhere did her normal Houdini routine and came out of the woodwork. So I joined and asked the question

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q775013-how-to-deal-with-an-ex

funny, since then like clockwork she has popped up three times in the past 2 years 11 months

• I was bawled out, slapped, given the silent treatment, then told I had better join an advice site about relationships.

• that was like 17 months ago when i searched in google "how to shrink in height" and this site popped up along with a question where a girl asking if it's possible to shrink herself... i signed up so i could respond to that question. my first question must be sth similar as well... gosh glad i have this crazy desire otherwise chances are i'd not discover GAG XD XD XD

• I ended on the site by accident, browsing in google.
    I liked the concept and decided to try it out. And I continued to like it.
    The most interesting thing is that you can ask questions that on many other sites girls would never answer.
    I've learnt here about make-up, ear rings, hair braids, pantyhose, lip gloss, nail polish and you-name-it.
    And all those things are discussed here in a relaxed atmosphere. I liked it than and still like it today :-)

• I thought I could provide useful advice. Most of it stays the same - mostly "they don't text anymore because they like someone else" to these are techniques on how to get over that infatuation". It's great therapy to get over your own crush when you advise other how to get over theirs.

I think I've realised through my advice that 1) It's not always the person, but the entertainment and time investment that you invest - to truly get over someone, you have to replace the hole they leave with other social activities, 2) Lots of people "kind of like you but aren't that into you" and you just have to accept that and go with the ones that REALLY like you.

This has opened my eyes to opportunities to talk to women outside of my usual digs (dancing), where I usually wouldn't have (told my optometrist she has my number)

• I Googled a question and this site turned up in one of the first results. I browsed around the site because it caught me attention. I ended up liking it so I joined. Glad I did.
    My first question: "Why do girls wear pajamas to school and college?"

• A few years ago I was asking random google questions and it brought me to this site. I don't even remember the first question I asked on my first account.

• Found it by accident via google, looked like a good alternative to yahoo answers so I decided to join. Hears the first question I asked :D.
    "What's the one song you can just listen to for hours while crying about the one you loved"
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q908007-what-s-one-song-you-can-just-listen-to-for

• Here it is: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1086451-awkward-age-gap-i-am-18-she-is-15 That question is the reason I joined. I didn't plan on staying, though.

• I do not know what my first question was but it was short.

I do not know how I got here. It's like the Silent Hill of the internet.

• Well for me, because i was bored @ work :D

my first question :

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q969251-do-you-play-play-station-4-online

I can't remember my first opinion :D

• I was just searching google for some questions on the opposite sex when i came on this site. I liked some of the questions and opinions and even the girls hence decided to join.
    My first question was something like "What would happen if you wear just your boxers in public?" just to troll Lol :P

• Cause I have zero game! Lol... Being honest. Lmao and I still need help!!!

My first question showed me how judgmental many girls are. Lol But I'm not gunna go there

• This site kept popping up when I googled my dating questions, so I decided, "Hey this place is made fore dating questions and all! why not join it!"

• first question : do girls like hard to get guys?
    I just joined for vacations only and now I use it very less but regularly.

• I asked a girl about if a girl was interested in me or not. I wasn kinda confuse on the signals she was giving me.

• Raaaaate me

• I asked about which leather cosplay jacket I should get from Resident evil

• Just three months before i joined this site for passing the time and to argue or fight among the girls.
    My first question was blocked by the GAG.

• At the time I was a butthurt virgin like most men on here lol!

• I've never asked a question (which is odd considering I've been a member for almost 5 years).

I joined because it seemed like a good way to kill boredom and share opinions on various topics.

• Curiosity I should think. It's been six years now.

• I can't remember what question I was Googling but it landed me here and I thought it was interesting. I like all the different topics and getting male and female perspectives on them.