when someone ask a question with a lot of details do you bother giving an opinion?
- I read the first paragraph, skim through the rest, then answer.20% (2)18% (2)19% (4)Vote
- I only read the title.10% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- I only vote on polls.10% (1)9% (1)10% (2)Vote
- if it's really interesting, I read long details.60% (6)55% (6)57% (12)Vote
- as soon as I see a lot of details I leave.0% (0)18% (2)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To be honest it depends on who is asking. If it's one of my followers I will probably read everything because I know how interesting they can be. :)
If it's a random, I will sometimes try to skip to the meat of the question and not care about all the little details.
However if it's a girl and she seems depressed for example, then I read everything to make sure I understand her situation and I'll try to help her the best I can. Same if it's a guy of obviously. But I have to admit I feel worse for girls, especially the young ones. I try to listen to them more carefully.2