when someone ask a question with a lot of details do you bother giving an opinion?
- I read the first paragraph, skim through the rest, then answer.Vote A
- I only read the title.Vote B
- I only vote on polls.Vote C
- if it's really interesting, I read long details.Vote D
- as soon as I see a lot of details I leave.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
To be honest it depends on who is asking. If it's one of my followers I will probably read everything because I know how interesting they can be. :)
If it's a random, I will sometimes try to skip to the meat of the question and not care about all the little details.
However if it's a girl and she seems depressed for example, then I read everything to make sure I understand her situation and I'll try to help her the best I can. Same if it's a guy of obviously. But I have to admit I feel worse for girls, especially the young ones. I try to listen to them more carefully.2