Do you skip the questions with long details?

when someone ask a question with a lot of details do you bother giving an opinion?

• I read the first paragraph, skim through the rest, then answer.
    20% (2)18% (2)19% (4)Vote
  • I only read the title.
    10% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • I only vote on polls.
    10% (1)9% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • if it's really interesting, I read long details.
    60% (6)55% (6)57% (12)Vote
  • as soon as I see a lot of details I leave.
    0% (0)18% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest it depends on who is asking. If it's one of my followers I will probably read everything because I know how interesting they can be. :)

If it's a random, I will sometimes try to skip to the meat of the question and not care about all the little details.

However if it's a girl and she seems depressed for example, then I read everything to make sure I understand her situation and I'll try to help her the best I can. Same if it's a guy of obviously. But I have to admit I feel worse for girls, especially the young ones. I try to listen to them more carefully.

2|0
    0|0
    • that's really sweet!

• @Asker I guess it's because I see them or think of them as my future daughters. :p

But yeah I voted D. I always read at least the first paragraph (or the first 3-4 lines if its a huge block of text), then if I'm bored to death I will skip to the meat. But if it's interesting or funny I will keep reading. :)

• Thanks for MHO. :)

What Guys Said 4

• If the topic interests me then I read the whole thing or until I realize that this is not what I would want or can answer. If the topic is not interesting then I just skip the question.

1|0
    0|0
  • i read them briefly basically and then answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I just skip to the end and read the questions lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeaa i do it quiet often

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I guess choice D is the closest thing I agree with. I've never really minded if a question is long. Sometimes it's tough to get through some if the grammar is poor or the asker didn't use paragraphs.. but otherwise I don't automatically skip a question just because it's a bit lengthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my mood really. Sometimes I will read questions with long details and do my best to help the asker but then other times I just skim through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends more on the question.

0|0
    0|0