Do you still check on comments you left on other peoples answers even if the answerer doesn't @mention you?

I admit i still do since thats how you had to do it in the old before they added the mention feature.

But do you still do it? or if you get no mention you don't go back to check?

• Yes, i still check comments i've left even if the answerer has not mentioned me
  • No, i either forget or just don't care to check comments i've left when they don't mention me
  • Sometimes i do, sometimes i don't
  • I don't check comments EVEN if they mention me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, sometimes I think a lot of GaG users don't know that the other person doesn't get a notification if they don't @ the person.

But it doesn't keep me awake at night.

What Girls Said 9

• @Do you still check on comments you left on other peoples answers even if the answerer doesn't @mention you?
    Yes, I always do that in the old GAG. And I continue to do so in the current GAG version because I notice sometimes they left a comment for me but forgot to @Pingju and so I didn't get a notification for that.
    And it also ever happened that people @ me but I didn't get the notification. It's easy for me to keep track because I have so few friends on here.

• No, I just assumed they never responded until now. :/ But sometimes I go back to questions to see new opinions from other people, so maybe I'd see then if they did respond but forgot to mention me. And I agree with Jack, I think some people don't know about the mention tag.

I didn't know it was like that back then! Must have been such a hassle.

• Nope, I don't care enough to check.

• I only do it if I was in an argument with someone, just in case they forgot to mention me.

• No. If it's important they should mention me.

• I usually do, but I usually forget...

• Sometimes, when I gave a long answer and expect some kind of response. Other than that no.

• Yep I do lol

• Depends on the person.

What Guys Said 5

• No. Never even thought about it. Well, if they really want me to notice and maybe respond then they should do the @ mention thing or else I'll never respond.

• Voted C), but I am kinda torn with B). The problem is that I leave MANY opinions, so if you want to tell me something, then you should mention me, otherwise it is just sheer luck that I actually notice later.

• if they mention me only, unless i don't bother

• If i care enough about the topic of discussion then yes i will

• Yeah. I assume people can't handle remembering to @mention or what my name even is.