Has anyone noticed GAG changed the age grouping on the site again? What gives?

What give GAG change the age grouping again? How can you have an age range of over 35? This means some one who is 35 is grouped with some that may be 65 big difference. It was good the way it was why did they screw it around again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've noticed it and it stinks. They change the age ranger more often than most change their underwear. I think it's stupid to go from over 45 to over 35, I really miss the old way ages where.

What Guys Said 13

• 0|1
  • Yes I have and I did not know that there was that big of difference. That is odd I think because a 35 year old is going to think differently and have different opinions than a 65 year old generally. I also noticed I think there is a age group of 24 to 34 or something and that is a big age difference to. I personally think the previous age grouping was better.

• yes it was this way the updated & changed then changed it again.

• Yeah the way it is now it is much harder to tell someones real age. Maybe it is done like that to encourage people of all ages to communicate with each other more?

• they gotta keep things "interesting" or people might leave. Because face it we all know how offensive aging someone is!

• They changed it? I thought I had just gotten younger again.

• GaG is an insatiable beast that thrives off messing with our heads!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Jep I noticed... we're like grandma and grandpa now @douride2... how many grand children do you have?
    Damn my false teeth are hurting!

• yeah... but why?

• Just noticed. Why do you care? Does the range in age groups matter?

• Yeah I preferred the old system too. Even 25-34 age range sucks. Even though it's only 9 years apart there are still definite differences between people who are 25-29 and 30-35.

• Hmmmmm... and what are those differences 😯

• Takes my harry wart covered self to cry my wretched eyes out in privacy. It hurts @red_arrow... it hurts.

• I know, I know. The scar that runs from my right ear to my left ankle, inflicted during a sword fight in Arabia, was okay to show, but then I turned 35 and hair started growing all along it and I can no longer bear to have it bared.

• Site has to keep thing fresh I suppose

• Yes it's changed again i noticed that , I'm 46 years old. now wonder how long it will stay now lol

• Are there actually 60 year olds on this site? Lol. Yeah u do bring up a good point though

• Yeah really, those silly bastards eh?

What Girls Said 9