What's up with the Anonymous female avatar?

Just noticed on one of my questions, some of the Anonymous female have the normal avatar while a few of the others, had a different avatar that was a pink circle with a white female with a ponytail.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q908481-woman-have-you-ever-held-door-for-your-man

Most Helpful Girl

• I was told once that those anonymous users are posting from the GaG app for iPhone. The male version of that avatar is very similar, just with a blue background.

• Sounds logical, but why would someone using the app be any more special than someone not using the app?

• Benn around for a few months, than how come I just noticed them today. tonight?

• I'm just really observant, lol. Some of these people posted on an ancient question of mine a few months ago, all with these anon avatars.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• I always wondered about those avatars as well! There's one for the guy's too. I didn't know there was an app for iOS. Lucky bastards lol Where's the Android app? ;_;

• I was wondering that too for like a second lol

• the one with the ponytail is probably from the mobile app

• yes i noticed this too !
    WHAT IS IT ! lol

*checks other answers*

• I don't know but she looks pretty.

• What the crap?

• While I can't actually see what you're referring to (screenshots are always helpful because admins don't see the site as you guys do, haha), I believe you're referring to anonymous Opinions posted from the GirlsAskGuys iOS app. They have a slightly different avatar.

• That I am, now I see why their different. iOS app, what about android app, poor little android is gonna feel left out :'(.

• We're working on that, no ETA yet though.

• i dont know.. lemme try it out :)

• well, :( guess im not special enough

What Guys Said 2

• http://s28.postimg.org/6uoiev3gd/image.jpg

It's people using the iOS app, which is just horrible by the way. I'm on gag on my phone 100% of the time and I always use the mobile site, never the app. I think they gave up on the app or something.

• Do the guys have new ones?

• Not that I know, and it's weird that not every anonymous female has the new/different avatar.

• They've been around for a few months now, ever since the site was completely overhauled. I have seen both avatars, but it's possible that not as many guys use the mobile app.

• That's true