Why would an account be inactive if you just talked to the person yesterday and said you were going to talk today?

So I was talking to this guy on gag yesterday and I said I was going to talk to him today. He sounded excited about it and he seemed to have like the conversation. I'm very confused as to what had happened. Please share what you think might have happened please.

Most Helpful Guy

• He got BANNED! I have so many times so I know :p

• Lol, I know you, How are you making out this time around? Staying out of trouble?

• Your welcome and thanks for MHO :)

• your welcome :)

What Guys Said 2

• fraud fraud fraud fraud

• same thing happened to me a week ago. A girl wanted to talk to me in private messages because she was feeling sad. I came back the day after to see if she answered me and her account was innactive

What Girls Said 4

• Might have gotten reported, someone could have deleted it, he could have forgotten and deleted it, all kinds of dumb things.

• oh ok, I was about to message him and it said it was inactive, I thought was so strange. This is the first time it's happened.

• Never happened to me, so I don't know

• oh ok

• He's a troll

• So you think he got deleted by the people who run the site?

• Nvm. I gathered it was god or elmo.

• Well he claimed to be a wrestler, the guy I was talking to

• he might have gotten banned or what ever or deleted his account.. those are the only two reasons.. i think.

• He's either a troll or his account is really inactive