GAGers: What brought you here?

i wanna know how you knew about this site/how you became part of this community :)

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I needed my picture rated. Now I'm stuck here

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 14

• An article I was reading online linked to GAG. I followed the link and wanted to respond to someone. Originally I wanted to respond to one question. I created an account, but found it rather addicting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I needed to break an addiction with a new addiction xD

1|0
    0|0
  • In May of '13 i came across this site, by searching in google "how to shrink in height" or sth similar. there was a girl here, that posted a question about it, so i signed up in order to respond.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just googled some random question one day, and then bam.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a question.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was told that there were chicks on here and that person was right haha

2|0
    0|0
  • well, I had a question about female psychology and I kinda got into this place

1|0
    0|0
  • To share my stupid knowledge which'd help unaided people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just googeled girls with bouncing boobs & this site poped up as A option , so I checked it out.

1|0
    1|0
  • curious about what love is, what are the guys and girls behavior when it comes to relationships, flirting , dating, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom and curiosity to ask/answer question

0|0
    0|0
  • to get standard knowledge...

0|0
    0|0
  • because of her.
    @zombiebabe

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you, of course ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • i wish i disabled anons.. oh well

• Show All
    • if u don't wanna talk then just say so :c

• Besides you're on private. We'd have to follow each other, and that shit's annoying

What Girls Said 6

• I was concerned about the actions of my boyfriend and wanted a second opinion without involving my friends and family

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a busybody who is here for people-watching and learning English at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boredom at it's finest! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Make new friendships and find people like me :)

0|1
    1|0
  • The site seemed interesting but it's kind of boring! Thought I could make some online friends with similar interests

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but this website sucks now

0|0
    0|1