GAGers: What brought you here?

i wanna know how you knew about this site/how you became part of this community :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I needed my picture rated. Now I'm stuck here

What Guys Said 14

• An article I was reading online linked to GAG. I followed the link and wanted to respond to someone. Originally I wanted to respond to one question. I created an account, but found it rather addicting.

• I needed to break an addiction with a new addiction xD

• In May of '13 i came across this site, by searching in google "how to shrink in height" or sth similar. there was a girl here, that posted a question about it, so i signed up in order to respond.

• I just googled some random question one day, and then bam.

• I had a question.

• I was told that there were chicks on here and that person was right haha

• well, I had a question about female psychology and I kinda got into this place

• To share my stupid knowledge which'd help unaided people.

• I just googeled girls with bouncing boobs & this site poped up as A option , so I checked it out.

• curious about what love is, what are the guys and girls behavior when it comes to relationships, flirting , dating, etc.

• Boredom and curiosity to ask/answer question

• to get standard knowledge...

• because of her.
    @zombiebabe

• Well, you, of course ;)

• i wish i disabled anons.. oh well

• if u don't wanna talk then just say so :c

• Besides you're on private. We'd have to follow each other, and that shit's annoying

What Girls Said 6

• I was concerned about the actions of my boyfriend and wanted a second opinion without involving my friends and family

• I am a busybody who is here for people-watching and learning English at the same time.

• Boredom at it's finest! ;)

• Make new friendships and find people like me :)

• The site seemed interesting but it's kind of boring! Thought I could make some online friends with similar interests

• I don't know but this website sucks now