One of my answers got disliked fifty (50) times on here. Should I be ashamed?

Is this something I should be proud or ashamed of? I have mixed feelings right now.

• You should be ashamed! Your comments were disliked fifty times!
  • You should be proud! Your comments were disliked fifty times!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on why you said that. Did you say it because you're sick of fucking tit questions? Or did you say it because you really think the girl should give up?

I say worse things on the incessant dick questions and never get that much shade thrown at me. Depending on your motives I either say bravo or "you're a douche"

And if that girl wants to ignore all of the guys who said she was fine, and give attention to someone who said she wasn't well... I guess that mentality is why there's 3.5 million dick and tit questions on here in the fuckin' first place.

• Spill the beans then what was it you said cause fifty is half of a hundred its quite a lot hahaha

• Depends on what it said.
    I said I supported gay marriage and got like 30 down votes. Lol fuck that.

• go slap yourself 50 times in the face because nobody cares.

• Depends on what the comment was?

• you should jus dont care fuck off really dont care what other think dont let it make you feel bad.

• Are you braggin or complainin?

What Guys Said 13

• Dude you should be proud! I've added one more dislike to add up your accomplishment. Cheers!

• but you got MHO so you should beglad :-P

• Damn, and I thought I was an asshole for having 20 dislikes at one point!

• I scrolled through all the guys' answers and didn't see yours on there, and I'm beginning to wonder if it was like 5 girls/3 guys, and you read it as 53...

• Mine was the most helpful one, so it was first. There are 50 dislikes.

• Ohhh, ok. I blew the Warp Whistle to the dudes' comments and missed it. Well... that's something else.

• No there is nothing to be ashamed of... i read your comment and i dont think there could be any better answer for that girl...

• 50 times... jeez. What was it?

• well it wasn't the best advice... so I can see why you got downvoted so many times.

I wouldn't ever recommend someone to get plastic surgery

• Does it really matter? Nobody will remember in a week.

I dare say that the only reason people know about it right now is because you brought it up.

• I've never seen more than 10 dislikes lmao, I think you may have set a record.

What was your comment? I'm curious

• Now I'm curious to know what the comment was xD

• You know that we have to know what it was bro. If you were being hurtful then you should feel ashamed if you told a really bad joke then you need to own it man!

• Tell us what did you write or GTFO

• What was the comment?

• That's quite an accomplishment.