Why is there no GAG mobile app?

Since GAG has no official mobile app. So can we use tapatalk (multi forums) app to use GAG? Tapatalk is mostly used for multiple discussion forums within one app.

@sparrow24 @whitesteve @cocochanel @sammy_31 @musicbrain5
the device in question is Android.

Most Helpful Guy

• GirlsAskGuys currently has an iOS app that we're working on redesigning.
    Android app is coming too!
    Thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• There's an app for iOS, and I think there's one being built for android.

GaG won't work with Tapatalk since it's not a vBulletin based forum.

• Currently, it supports 14 other community systems, other than vBulletin. So I think there is still some hope left.

for their names.
      https://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php

• I manage my own forum on Tapatalk, so I know that. VBulletin is just one of the more popular forum software engines so that's why I mentioned it. I just don't think this particular forum style can be supported on Tapatalk, honestly. It would take a lot of programming. This site was already completely overhauled and redesigned a few months ago, so I don't expect it to happen again anytime soon.

We already have a mobile version of the site that works on all devices anyways. You just have to open it in your device's Internet browser.

• oh yes, the only problem with these tapatalk and mobile apps is, it needs a programmer. otherwise, it is not possible.

thanks for the help :).

• i think gag has an app

What Guys Said 6

• it would be madness.. madness!

• i agree as well it should have

• Actually their is an app for iOS but not android. I think Apple paid G@G to make the G@G app avaliable for iOS only.

• Who needs a mobile app when you have a pretty cool mobile-friendly web design? I'm using Chrome.

• I could make an "app" which just loads the page in a browser, lol.

• I use 10+ forums from a single app, so it gets a little difficult for me to switch from chrome to tapatalk and vice versa.

• I only use Chrome so I am not sure how you integrate things with Tapatalk :D

• I think there is

• Because we don't need you driving while trying to yell obscenities at teenagers.