There are new flag options?

There is now a "duplicate" option for all those penis size questions.

Now we can just flag them and have them go away.

Most Helpful Girl

• That option has always been there. You can flag something as a duplicate if a specific QA asks the same question twice or more in a short period of time.

• OHHHH MOTHERFU**** I thought it was new. HAHAH crap... I was hoping we could get those stupid penis size questions to go away.

• Nah, just troll the fuck out of them :D

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 3

• and the rate me questions, and the boob size questions...

the duplicate thing has been there for a while. I only flag them if it's duplicates by the same people.

• Yaaaaaaaaay, no more dong questions!

• By that rationale, all the questions of GaG are duplicate questions.

What Girls Said 3

• No, please don't select Duplicate as a reason when reporting unless it's because a user has asked the exact same question multiple times.

• You can read about the posting guidelines in detail in the FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• Ahaha, wow, that would sure be something. But yeah, as others have stated, the duplicate option has been around for a while. There was a brief period where penis size questions would be removed as spam, but that is no longer the case. I'm not sure why (my guess is because on the flip-side, girls also ask a lot of breast size questions).

• I dont see a lot of boob size questions

• Wasn't duplicate always there? Or at least for a while? I remember seeing it here since I started GaG

• Yeah I jumped the gun. :S I was just hoping.

• Duplicate has always been there..