Who thinks we should be able to vote on opinion comments aswell?

Wouldn't it be better if there was a feature where we could down/up vote opinion comments?

• Yes that would be good
  • No its fine how it is

Most Helpful Girl

• It would make things more interesting :P

What Guys Said 12

• How much do users care about the votes? It's just for interest I guess. Anyway, I don't see the purpose of rating on comments but it's fine to make it a possibility.

• Trust me they do care, and it was just a thought. I don't know why people are getting so uptight about it like calm the fuck down

• Voted A, although it is good that we have to reply instead of just vote on the comments.

• a good idea, but there are a few changes i'd like to see first.
    1. The ability to change votes.
    2. Mods being able to see who downvotes who, to prevent vote hating (do we have this allready?)
    3. Enough downvotes marking a coment for mod controll. For anon it means coment removed, unless mod brings it back up.
    4. The ability to report individual coments.

That way there will hopefulyl be more controll and chivalry in the coments section.

• that would be nice why not?

• A: + with enough down votes, their ANON option evaporates

• Oh right, all the paid shills and feminists and catfish in that one clique need to feel validated by ganging up on users they disagree with and down-voting them.

• Since the up/down votes really mean nothing, I don't know what functionality it will provide.

• I think it'll make the things more tacky.

• I think... people hardly care.
    More than that i think... gag should allow is to post colorful Smiley's ^_^

• Well people hardly care about colourful smiley's too. I'm sure if there was a feature to downvote this comment you would more than likely use it

• I was talking about my comment

• No.. it's fine actually. The thing is i am okie with both existing as well as your feature request that you hope to have here. :) :)

• I wouldn't mind, it would add some cool things to it.

• Definitely want it.

• i voted A. Why not?

What Girls Said 7

• That's just extremely annoying and doesn't accomplish anything.

• To me, upvotes and downvotes don't mean crap. Seriously, what's the point?

• Haha thanks for the down vote :)

• Well you're the one that said I was butthurt over one down vote, so I let you know I'm not. One down vote doesn't mean shit, ok?

I had fun. Made my point, and that's it. Bye now!!

• Made my point to. Goodbye.

• yeah its a nice idea

• I think that's overkill...

• It'd be good because sometimes I think the comments can be more useful than the initial response. I think it would make the page look messier though :-/

• Yea I think that would be good maybe we could bonus points for it :)

• Prefer not to.. otherwise there wld be endless wars and it wld make the site look disorganised