What are things that you have learnt from this site? I didn't realise the extent of this feminism backlash :-/ or how many people were obsessed with penis size paha I've learnt a lot about people too and honestly gained some amazing friends (thank you GaG!) :-)
1. That a lot of men have some serious trouble containing their sexual urges and do wonder if they "measure up"
2. Women are actually more sexual than I originally thought. Girls have similar urges and desires just like guys do (but do a better job containing themselves). Girls can actually be turned on by the thought of knowing that their boyfriend gets an erection while thinking about them, and even when he masturbates thinking about them too
3. A lot of users are very curious and confused about what the opposite gender looks for in a partner. And this site has confirmed that we're both confused about reading flirtatious signals.
4. The way guys and girls look at virginity is a bit different. Guys really just wanna do it just automatically thinking it'll be great, while girls think more about what the actual experience rather than just "doing it."
5. We both put a lot of thought into "does he/she like me?"
6. Many of us, but especially teenagers (boys and girls alike), really just really want to know if others think we're good looking.
7. There's some guys out there who really are emotionless horndogs and there's some girls out there who really are passive aggressive bitches, and these guys/girls have really convinced a segment of the opposite sex to start hating the other gender.
... oh and that I look like some British pop singer named "Fazer"
What shocked me the most was the way that a lot of men seem to treat woman. To a lesser extent the way that some women treat men.
There are also a considerable amount of questions asked without a question.
Most people are nice on here but some people are also complete tossers. Including those who manage to answer sensitive topics with offensive tosh.
It also puzzles me why so many (girls esp) post anonymous. Is it really necessary given the chance someone you know will also read on here and recognise your exact question? Really almost every question is a repeat on here.
Top 10 things I learnt here :- -80% of the population is still Anonymous. -Even if you have 8 inch worm or 36DD pair, it's still a thing to worry about. -People still thinks that Amazon Gift Card > Donation to RAVEN. -Condoms still sucks. -Girls are so sarcastic but a lioness in their periods. -Semen is salty in taste (generally). -There are much much more virgin girls out there than I imagined. -Moaning is still a mystery. -My advices are working on people which if I adopted could make my life much better. -People here are awesome & friendly, We are family :)
- don't trust most Muslims, because even the most moderate of them would mutilate their children's genitals without questioning it
- Others who support genital mutilation are unwilling to even try to fathom the idea of mutilation being unnecessary, and see no problem with forcing permanent physical alterations on their children as if that mattered only for like a day rather than a lifetime.
- Many males like to blame feminism for their own incapability to interface, communicate with and understand female human beings.
- Weird fetishes can be quite over the top.
- People who self-harm speak of it casually as if it was like playing table tennis or something.
- Some people legitimately believe that they always just need to lose weight to be more attractive, no matter what their weight actually is.
- Many people are literally incapable of thinking outside the boxes that are called gender stereotypes and idealized sex-specific traits, and believe that these conceptual labels are better descriptions to describe their behavior and personality than their actions are in given circumstances. Newsflash, personality description labels suck, including "masculine" and "feminine" which honestly don't really mean anything specific.
- People don't realize that they should be able to tell if someone is interested based on their behavior, and we don't have the crystal balls to do that.
- Way too many people don't realize that contraception is not 100% guarantee.
- The social media has terrible effect on psychosexual development.
- That everyone should rather watch the HJERNEVASK series and Killing Us Softly 4, but they have not even heard of it.
- That the fact that I didn't have any empathy as a male is actually the norm, others just don't realize the problem and blame women for it.
- Many women lack empathy towards males, and blame men for it.
- People don't understand what I mean by gender-based dehumanization, because that is the norm.
That there are a lot more creeps out there than I had originally believed. Other than that I've met some really amazing people on here that have somewhat restored my faith in humanity. I have learned that I cannot believe how many times the same questions get asked on here.
I was positively shocked in the beginning by how openly girls out here answered question on "girls'stuff". I've always been single so I was very interested to learn some things... Like when do you use perfume? Do you like (large) ear rings? What are some popular ladies' hair styles? How long you girls spend in the bathroom before "the party"? When would a girl choose to wear long pants or a dress/skirt? When do girls decide to wear tights? And so on... I've learnt a lot!
I've learnt that girls are not as shallow as I thought. If anything, guys are more shallow than girls in my opinion. Girls have problems too with approaching guys and as shy as most guys. Some guys just give up because they feel that they're not worthy of getting a girl and should work on bettering their persona. Apparently the majority of guys on here have 9 inches and above. People in general are insecure of their looks and ask others for their humble opinion of them... or they are just fishing for compliments. I used to think I was ugly before I joined this site but I learnt how to be more of a confident person and accept that I'm actually alright looking. There's probably more but I can't think of anything at the moment :3
1. Some people are really dedicated to being catfishes. 2. Some people are really upset by catfishing. 3. Some people are obsessed with wondering whether they can be physically carried by the opposite sex or not.
- That guys = blue and girls = pink. And this is undebatable. - There are some very weird individuals who seem to either never have grown up at all, or have lost their marbles - Even young teens have had more sex than me - There are way more virgin guys and girls than I thought, even in the western world - There are way, oh way too many misogynists... Who just can't be helped. I'm afraid if they keep on going like that, they'd literally be forever alone. - That I have a rather sarcastic sense of humour that GAG just seems to extract. - That there are so many guys who are really, very insecure about their heights when they're not even that short. - There just are some hopeless people.
I've learned that I shouldn't let what other people say about me get to me. I learned that despite me feeling alone in certain scenarios, there are other people who might be going through the same thing as me. I also learned that a lot of girls are super insecure about cellulite, which I didn't realize was such a huge problem. I also learned that GAG is a place of good and evil. There's a whole lotta evil, but a heck of a lot of good.
I've learned that there are way too many people on here with sexual hang ups, that there are virgins past the age of 20 on here (very unheard of in my area) , too much catfishing, and realizing I am not quite as fucked up as I thought I was after dealing with some of the wonderful people on here. All in all though, I enjoy the site and I like most of the people here :)
Well one thing is that people really do stalk me lol secondly people are extremely nice online and thirdly many people here are anonymous fourthly apparently penis size and bra size is a major question lol and fifth and finally a lot of people listen and care even if you don't know them
Not to listen to assholes or judgmental pigs who love to insult and who are really narrow-minded that they need to make others feel bad, here on in real life. Also, that there are still some people out there who listen and try to help you. And that I am much more normal than some... lol
I learned that ugly girls like to assume all attractive girls are secretly sad or slutty or gay. We are not. Just because some girls are ugly does not mean they have to hate on us attractive girls
White men on here have superiority complexes. They get surprised if a girl they deemed exotic won't give them the time of the day. The white guys spend all day fapping to their sister's Facebook photos that they forgot that non white women are not just sexual objects
Too many people on here with entitlement issues
That my ex is an asshole.
That I don't want to date for quite awhile, if ever.