Which gager who has left this site, who you miss?

i miss willow4 who do you miss?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel new sometimes here even after 9months of admission.
    I saw so many gagers coming and leaving.
    I am glad to see some gagers returning back here like bellegirl, mei, noblessoblis&%%% .
    But there are some gagers i hardly see their opinion nowadays like arabianpwincess, keyspirits, dante sparda, mei, willow, misscocobutter, cocochannal, redthread, kambo tricky, masked sanity, harakiri, agrojag, princessofpersia, red dragon, avens fire , bubbiexo and some guys i don't remember their names right now LOL
    I feel, there is sudden rise in population on gag. Every time i scroll down, i find new gagers every hour.
    Lol i feel new here at times.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I miss @knowmeyourself

She was probably the sweetest and most kind-hearted person on here.

2|2
    0|0
  • @decemberxblue I really liked that user. He was really nice and gave honest opinions.

@Sandplanet, I know she was a catfish, but she/he/it was one of the few that I got along with also @animedreama. Funny how the chicks I got along with or agreed with more, were sociopathic dudes pretending to be girls :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever @Plato

2|0
    1|0
  • Willow4 . She was really nice. Too bad she left the site. Besides that, no one. And I am already starting to get tired of this site and its assholes and narrow-minded people. I didn't feel that way before. Only reason I'm staying is because of some friends I made here.

1|0
    3|2
  • Biggie and Cheeky

2|0
    0|0
  • Nerdyasianman :( he was a really good friend to me, such a shame he left :-/
    The New Classic was a really sweet girl too

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss @bellegirl16. She was such a genius ;)

0|1
    0|1
  • Willow4, dizzlegamespro, DreamAngel, and yeah, thats whats on my mind atm

1|1
    1|1
  • cromartie :)))

1|0
    0|0
  • @Roarke His account is still active, but its been more a month or two since I last saw him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss med11 very much, and 222fallguy2 also :(

3|0
    3|1

What Guys Said 11

• @maskofinsanity or what her user id was... i don't see her around that much

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • I miss MaskofInsanity's and slipslender's opinions. Both really chill women.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know who left and who is still here. Don't keep track of anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss @harakiri I wish she never left. :(

2|1
    2|0
    • She's still here active less then 8 hrs ago.

• Show All
    • i'll bring the cupcakes in honor of harakiri's departure :'(
      I'll always think back at all the good times we had together and i'll never forget them.

• @harakiri isn't GONE, she just commented on your opinion like four hours ago.

• I miss @maskofinsanity She was the best :((

0|0
    0|0
  • @Dbt25677 because he was awesome and then he just LEFT without a word :|

0|0
    0|0
  • For me that would be @cluelesswriter and @willow4

0|0
    2|0
  • I agree on willow (did she know everyone? lol). I don't remember who else off the top of my head.

0|0
    2|2
  • Willow4, left not long after we started talking.

0|0
    2|1
  • Not many people around left to remember these two, but @Slipslender and @Goflipaburger i miss a ton

0|0
    0|0