Is BuzzFeed company associated with GAG?

is GAG associated with Buzzfeed? i keep seeing the BuzzFeed videos in here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope not, this site is too good to be choked by the icy grip of BuzzFeed's idiocy.

• aaaah another hater for buzzfeed.

• yeah this is your opinion.

• All buzzfeed is is opinions, no facts. Their "journalists", aka people who barely got a communications major, are the worst writers ever. Oh yeah, let me just create a 10 minute list using a bunch of titles and gifs to talk about feelings only a teenage wife would understand.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess so. Their videos have been annoying me too lately. I understand that this site needs revenue, but some of these videos are just plain offensive.

• no i actually love buzzfeed

• Pretty much, I'm not stereotypical though.

• if you're not then how do you say "do nerds watch this and do nerds do that"?
      and you're a nerd and am sure you're not 100% as the show say

• This is where the use of a script blocker leaves me clueless, when did these videos start?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see those videos here.

• If they are then instead of all their stupid videos that everyone keeps complaining about (that I have. No idea what you all are talking about) they should post some of their quizzes and lists of things... GAG has been getting kind of boring lately.

• Their objective is not to entertain us, but to annoy the fuck out of us because someone paid them to push an agenda.

• Just making sure you know, this site is a major shill for the radical left. They've got paid users on here pushing agendas and will censor posts that threaten that agenda.

• "omg we're getting targeted by illuminate!!!"
      can you stop acting like idiots and just enjoy videos? "they're pushing propaganda because they are posting videos that has things to do with women's problems"
      they also post 'guys' problems' too.
      when they post pro women things you call them feminists propaganda people.
      when they post pro men things you get offended and say not all men like that