How many of you lovely GAGers read people's conversations on posts?

Ok just out of curiosity right..

How many of you lovely GAGers read people's conversations on post? (Apart from the QA)
Do you read what people have comment? And their conversations.. Or no? Kind of?

@Hans222 would like to know your answer to my question 🙈 hehe

Most Helpful Guy

• I read everything to be honest its a combination of wanting to gather every piece of information I can and because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

• Argh the case of being bored lol

• Hmm yes that does make sense..

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 32

• Me! Me! I do that! I'm a stalker! HOLLLLLLARGHHH

• Haha hidden_P 🙊 I haven't seen you round in what feels like ages lol

• Haha no it wouldn't. I've gotta put up with it until September and then I can move on to bigger, better, nicer, richer, things with more time off. I literally cannot wait.

• Oh me god! 😱 Hmm September seems so freaking far away thoughhhh!!! 😫 hurry up and get here closer September LOL
      WELL!! I can't say much lol I'm working tomorrow and tomorrow is a Saturday 😐

• i think that depends on what it's about, and if it's relevant to me in some way. if not, then no, the conversation is between the 2 people speaking=]
    unless it's on my question, then i check just incase someone's talking to me in the middle of it:P

• Hehe I actually did that. On one of my questions, thinking people were commenting when one person was just commenting on several.. I'm just like my god lol

• yeah OMG that happens a lot haha

• Yeah I just look at it thinking omg, spam me why don't you, but then again, I can't really talk lol

• Some GaGers just crack me up.

If the situation itself is something that interests me, I will read it all. If not, I will post and run.

• I usually don't but if someone says something I'm completely against, then I look for someone else who has the same views as me and fights those views for me in a sense, haha.

• yes i sometime read em'

• Most the time no...

But sometimes.

• It depends on the question. Sometimes I just answer without reading other peoples answers or replies. If it's an interesting question I will though.

• Yeah depending on the Q, I might scroll down and peruse the Cs.
    I usually comment first though.
    If I have no interest of course not.

• Yes, I do. If I'm interested in their opinion.

• Oh yeah. I'm a crazy stalker!!! Crazy I tell you!

• Honestly there's a few people I pay close attention to and always enjoy their comments...

• 🙊🙊🙊🙊 at times 🙈🙈🙈 lol it has to be an interesting topic... some are so funny though...🙈🙈🙈🙈 I love gag and the people hahahaha

• I do it if the topic of the conversation interests me.

• Not too often, unless I'm already about to comment on that opinion.

• You must read something! What about comments you get mentioned in hey? 😉

• Well those yeah because my attention is called to it haha. But still for the most part I don't really notice the convos others are having unless it's an opinion I want to comment on.

• Hehe thought there was a flaw in your answer for a minute.. But yes that does make sense.. Hehe all good ☺️

• sometimes i do and i find many funny convo

• Yeah sometimes there are good funny conversations! That's what makes GaG fun to be on.. The funny things people say 🙈

• Sometimes 🙊 when i'm bored haha :)
    And if the qn is interesting that I wanna know what others think about then I read their conversations lol or my friends' post 🙈

• Aww meimei! Your so cute! 🙈 heheh yeah I do that.. Or if I scan by something and it's caught my attention.. I'm going to be a bit nosey and read 🙈

• Hahaha! 🙈 lol I don't see you being a stalker at all sweetheart.. 🙈😳😏 hehehe

• >_< thank you hahaha 😳😚

• sometimes if it is interesting specially when @Keyspirit is involved kkk

• it depends on who it is or how long/interesting the conversation is.

• Depends on the question. Some I do if they are interesting.

• Sometimes , its mostly convos between users I like.

• depends if it's a funny question triggering funny answers.. or a interesting question :)

• Aww.. Hehe your so cute bubbles.. ☺️

• hahaha that's funny xD I was thinking 'why is she asking the same question again? did the other one get removed? :O' xDDD

• Yeah it took me awhile to realise my title was changed.. And I'm like wait a minute! 🙈 epic fail.. Haha they can't remove it look how much answers it's scored plus it's not nonsense either

• Yep, only certain GaGers though

• often yeah

• I do sometimes depends what it is

• Yea I usually do.

• Most of the time :P

• Hehe aww babe.. You have guilty written all over you!!

• It's a lot easier than asking questions and sharing opinions. Lol. Nothing to be guilty about it. You're the one who first mentioned that word. I don't really care.

• It's alright hun.. I don't mind either.. I'm one who just don't give a flying ferk what people think ☺️

• If its an argument I do, cause those I pretty hilarious

• Yeah sometimes I do if it's a good debate or funny.

• even thou some of it dosent matter I'll still some of it

• Yes. I see ALL things.

• More from Girls
    2