Do girls opinions on here on GAG count more than guys opinions?

because if they actually do to the mods than that's sexist. if so, I'm calling you out. Why shouldn't I? In one of my polls, one guy voted for one option and one girl another. The girls opinion counted for 16 percent and the guys 14 percent. That's just wrong and sexist in my opinion. Its not cool and its not cute either. Feminazis and mgtow losers are stinking this world up and ruining it.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO are you serious? HAHAHAHA I bet there's more to the story than what you're saying

• I am serious. Why should someones opinion matter more because she's got a pussy and someone else doesn't? It's wrong. Period. I didn't know the rules around here about that kind of thing (or even that there was any to begin with for that matter) but anyway, someone else cleared it up I guess. That system he stated makes sense. On the other hand, putting girls above guys just because they're girls doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I usually find more value in a guys opinion when asking a question that directly relates to guys in general and how they work. This is because they are, in fact, guys themselves.

• Just my opinion, but don't think it's something you should be mad about or put so much thought into it's not that serious

What Guys Said 2

• Yup... i guess it does only in case if a guy asked a question and guys opiniom is counted more in questions asked by girls... i guess that is the logic... bcz guys domt ask bout themselves but about the girls so girls know the best about themselves... similarly this applies for the girls.
    Hope i helped

• Cool story bro.