What was the largest number of downvotes you ever had in an opinion of yours?

I don't recall exactly, but in one recent opinion of mine i stated how much i dislike marriage by saying that you're throwing your life away if you ever marry, and i got like 20 downvotes or so. if not the largest, one of the largest i guess.

What about you?

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree 100% with you about marriage, to me marriage is overrated and its just a paper!!! But about your question the most downvotes I had is cause I stated I don't like fat guys and guys just went crazy on me probably the fat guys lol...

0|0
    2|4

What Girls Said 12

• hmm i dont remember, i get down voted on everything these days lol.

must have been around 26 i think? forgot.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think about 11? It got more or less the same amount of upvotes too though. It was about feminism and how I'm for it (obviously, shouldn't everyone?- haha *prepares for downvotes*)

0|4
    0|1
  • Um I think it was 16? 😐 all I remember was that @kartoos was going about how much he got (downvotes) and I told him.. Nah nah wait till you check mine out 🙈

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha i remember that i wonder why we got all that sudden hate :P

• Show All
    • "Now you're just somebody that I used to know" :D
      @misscoffeehead

• @kartoos !! Nah nah 1 less problem 😋 WOOT woot!

• i think about 3 or 4 downvotes i forgot the question but i only asked the asker a qn so i think people misinterpreted (as usual :P)

i do agree on the marriage part u mentioned

1|1
    0|0
  • The largest number of downvotes I had is 4. It was on my opinion on fall fashion trends. Look at my opinion and tell me if it deserves downvotes www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1202448-favorite-fall-fashion-trends

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 14, it was a long time ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually get downvoted for opinions on feminism, atheism, and whenever I criticize the male population. But one time, I refused to put up my selfie along with my user name (during the catfishing controversy), and I got about 9 downvotes.

0|2
    0|1
  • I honestly don't keep track of up or down votes. It's a non issue I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 6, the question was do 'guys like sniffing a girls soiled pants' and I said how i found that disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got five for saying it should be an open battle field. 3 guys up voted me 5 chicks down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like somewhere at 2-6 not many at all though

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv had so meny up votes iv had maybe 21 or more and iv had like two or three down votes I belive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Most recently 15, overall i think I hit 30 or something but I was trolling. I got 15 downvotes on my opinion on the Michael Brown case, but at the same time I got 19 upvotes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know for sure, but probably more than 20 in political questions. The republican trolls like to gang up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I got 20+ on a users choice mod question once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven.

Because no one read what the guy posted before and felt sorry for him when I went apeshit on his pathetic existence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Probably like 3. I'm not that controversial.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had 4 once that was like the most I've ever gotten.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 10+ or somewhere around that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the most I got was 3 - Some girl asked how she looked & I told her that she looked like a Grandma.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sure, but, challenge accepted

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 4. I guess they don't dare to give me more downvotes, or they simply don't care!

0|0
    0|0
  • 6. 1 from a male and 5 from females.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8-10 i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • never cared about up votes or down votes. I never even check :p.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually i get downvoted by 1 or 2, most i got was a 4 - 5

0|0
    0|0