Honestly why are you on here right now?

Same reasons as me...

?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drank a large cup of Dr. Pepper, along with 2 chicken sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A. Now I can't sleep, and I'm playing Madden out of pure hype and anticipation for today's games.

What Guys Said 24

• Wishing I was in bed with my voluptuous eager naked gal but she's ill and asleep... so this is sometimes the next best thing...

• because i like being here... what else?

• I'm here to help others the best way i know but in a way
    to make them feel comfortable, show them others care,
    lend them a ear for them to he heard..

• To read dating and relationship questions since I can't do either in real life.
    What's your reason?

• Hmm shitty sleep schedule coupled with shit to do in a couple of hours.. :/

• I'm at work, as usual. I'm not supervised and nothing ever happens so I'm on here. Nearly crapped my pants trying to get a bird out of the street at 3:44am. Bastard was just sitting there ! Ended up flying away when I drove right next to it. -__-

• *high five* for not being supervised.

.. and for saving le birdie :D

• I'm waiting to get as many bo0b pics as possible... So far I've got 14 pics. Other than that I'm here to respond to ''rate me'' questions

• Doing work, getting close to my amazon gift card.

• No reason just bored.

• Intuitive minds always want to know, but in respect opposites attract. Other than that , I am a bad speller and writing makes me improve my skills plus I love talking to girls.

• Mostly because I'm curious about people from different parts of the world and the experiences they're willing to share.

• I'm just bored and addicted to electronic devices.

• I really don't know. After six years, I think it's about time to kick it for good. It's just not the same anymore.

• Just got up and too cold to get out of bed so I need to entertain my self.

• Answering questions and PM's. I might go back to bed.

• Honestly i'm here right now to see if any new chicks have joined GAG

• Bored and like being here and who knows might find someone to chat to

• To talk and chat with you :) x. :p

• I was researching about anal sex and ended up here. I was studying...

• Avoiding porn+masturbation

• I like to read girls expressing themselves about sexual intimacy. Not in a trolling manner, just to understand them better.

• I am on right now because i woke up at 2am thinking it was 5am. Kept waiting for the sun to come up as we are in a beachfront condo. Woke up my wife, had sex and then found out it was only 4 am. Lol. We just had breakfast on the balcony and watched the sunrise with a dolphin swimming by. So i have been on intermittently for a couple of hours while listening to Pandora.

• I am eating a warm bowl of grits with cheese, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder while drinking a giant mug of coffee. I have a good deal of work to get done today and need to wake up. Reading and writing helps to activate my brain.

• I love grits and cheese

• Talking to someone, then im going to bed

• Everyone is talking tho

• through pm...

What Girls Said 11

• I have been on GAG nearly One year now and my Sole and Soul purpose was to Continue my Life's mission of helping others with their problems. I have always been a good listener, always someone's Doctor and one day I was looking for Just the right website where I could Be Most Helpful and Low and Behold-----Here comes Gag.
    I never dreamed I would make it to Guru, but it's been my pleasure to serve anyone who needs a helping hand... I plan on continuing here as long as God grants me the breath to do so each day.
    Happy holidaysxx

• I'm here now because I'm a little sleeeppyy and i use gag to relax. answer some queshtuns, catch up with mates for a bit and yeah ill b off=]

• Good night Anna... hear you tomorrow or later haha :-)
      The charms of time difference... it's just 2 PM in Belgium!

• Just taking a break I guess.

• to take breaks between studying, working (not strictly a job) and playing games, being in gag has been more of a constructive/positive hobby though over the few months

• I'm talking to @kain7th thinking of superhero names for ourselves because we are weird as ferk

• lol, ferk another duffle name @_@

• @BertMacklinFBI nah man.. Not cray cray at all 😋

• Because I'm bored af waiting to get off work.

• Honestly I'm bored. Besides it's freezing rain outside & I can't get out of the house.

• I'm avoiding things.

• Watching tv series whil checking this site

• Escapism from my "walking life" dramas.

• Honestly, I have no idea.