Don't you hate the short comment restriction?

I hate that you can't write a one word comment. You have to add more to it. Does this annoy anybody else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like that. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#4

We have character limits in place to help keep content quick to read and easy to respond to AND to keep users from posting Spam or being excessively unhelpful with short posts.

Pay attention to the counter while typing your post. When the first number (changing number) is green, you're good to go!
    If it's red, your post is either too short or too long.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah

pah, now for example i could write a simple "yeah" without having to write my second sentence :-P

• It does because sometimes I only need a few characters to completely express my opinion. They won't change it because they don't wanna give out xper points to people who can't even take the time to write a sentence.

• Yeeeeeeesh

• Yes... Yes it does. (Filler!)

• No, because it forces people to string together something more than a one word answer -- which would cause the level of discussion to deteriorate even more than it already does.

What Girls Said 4