What are some questions u don't like to answer on gag?

what are some questions you refuse to answer on gag

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like the questions about stupid relationship crap like "i texted him and he waited 4 hours to text me back" etc. Besides that I can deal with just about all of them.

• "rate me" questions

• I dont like to answers the question, in which i think i have not proper knowledge. As i dont want to give anyone wrong advice.

• offensive responses that I sometimes receive. political questions. questions about witch team will win.

sports and politics I don't wanna hear it

What Girls Said 6

• There are no questions I refuse to answer but there are several I refuse to answer seriously. I have a rule which is that I will only make my answer as serious as the question. So if you ask a dumb fucking question, don't bitch when you get a dumb answer.
    Examples of the most frequent ones:

1) "Hey girls what's ur B ( o )( o ) B size? ;)"

2) Rate me questions. I'm seriously just going to start fucking with the people asking if they ask more than once.

3) Penis size questions. We don't give a fuck about your willy. Stop.

4) "Please read my SO's mind, I don't want to do the smart thing and ask them so instead I'm asking you!"

5) "He looked at me for 3 seconds then farted in my direction, does he like me?"

• like 90% of the questions bug me. i blocked SO many topics that i get a new question on my feed like every 15-20 minutes haha. worth it. :)

• Anything about religion and usually anything about love. Religion because there are so many people that will try to tear apart everything you say thinking that they can change your mind while they're just being rude and wasting time. And love because since I'm under 18, everyone seems to think that I'm too stupid to know what being in love is like.
    Also the things that are like "rate me" or "do I look good" or anything about sizes of body parts.

• Religion
    Rate Me

• Rate me & religious questions.

• Religions related
    but i did drop some short comments before just that overall i avoided