Who do you think will be the new person a lot of people will start mentioning here on GAG?

Every now and then someone on GAG will ask a question about a GAG member whether the question is "who do you think is the nicest GAG member" to "who is your GAG crush" , or "if there was a zombie Apocalypse which three GAG members will you take with you" there is always at least a couple of people who are mentioned a lot by other GAG members. To me I think the new popular GAG member who a lot of people will start mentioning in their opinion's from a question will be @JackKerouac77 he has got a lot of talent I feel like he is an up and comer he has got a lot of potential. He is very helpful with his opinions and asks amazing questions and some of the ladies like him too. I am not trolling I am obviously serious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbw0VNiUxHg
I mean he is no @rthomas43 @LovesTVDx @Keyspirits @JustBanANNAz @CommieDearest @Harakiri @BertMacklinFBILast @COCOCHANEL @ xHoneyxBeex @ Novemberjoseph, or @Samantha 31, but I think he is a rising contender for the GAG popularity rankings.

I remember back in my dad people like @XPoisonx were mentioned and willow4 now some new faces are appearing
@xhoneyxbeex @BertMacklinFBIlast @novemberjoseph

Most Helpful Girl

• I noticed that when popular gagers ask questions they get more answers and some people just go on there to have a conversation and the popular user gives their user who they know well MH. When I post questions on here as not anon I usually go unnoticed

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like I've stepped up my GIF game and Quote game. So I should be rising in the GAG popularity rankings as well. :D What is keeping me down is the lack of a memorable and funny icon. The perfect icon could triple the effectiveness of my jokes and increase my e-sex appeal.

• I shall find you something so unique no one will be able to forget it!

• @kangy lol if you really want to read it I still have the text saved on my computer. :p So I could send you a PM or something.

• Thank you guys :) @kangy and @VulcanHades

What Girls Said 13

• Lol I wouldn't say I'm "popular" here but thanks for the mention :) haha!

I honestly don't really pay attention to usernames unless I see the same users posting a LOT so I have no idea but I can probably agree with you, Jack seems like a nice guy :)

• Jacks pretty cool (but I hear he's got a sock fetish...) Lol kidding 8)

• Definitely not me, lol.
    I'm not up there in popularity nor do I care to be.
    Being everyone's favorite and who is most popular / who isn't is not is too high school to me.

• You're one of MY favorites... that's all that matters, Stacy. :-D

• did you just really spend your time to write this bullcrap?

well, lol.

• Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

• Your already as confusing as it is, its good hearing that I am not gonna be a murderer cause a girl with crazy bad choice of a hair do/weird psychotic looking face opinion means so much to me.

• hahahaha now that was a try.

• Lol wow. I didn't realise I was considered a popular GaGer haha. Thanks :P
    I think you deserve more recognition. @Hephaestus and @TheEnding are two of my favourite GaGers who I think are underrated too :3

• Yeah no problem :P and yeah we should start promoting them there boss you should be their promoter so you can make more money off of them because the love of GAG money is the root to all evil and bring your pink shirt with a black shit worn over it and smoke a cigar so people will know that you're a serious manager

• *I mean black suite sorry

• No problem boss :P

• Lets all mention bunnahies so i can be cool for a few secs.

• Either him or @kangy I see her everywhere as well

• well.. thank u for the mention but i really dont care about being 'popular'. I'm not really here to be that kind of person. i also dont pay attention to these kinds of things.

• I am finally getting used to seeing different users around, and there are some I really like. There are only two that I have absolutely no respect for, though. Now THAT would be a question, lol.

• he's welcome to join me for a cup of tea in my parlour at 31 rue cambon ♥︎

• I'm usually just amazed if people like what I say or send me a message, let alone mention me in some kind of gag award.

• Weird.. LOLLLL

• Oh yea, the tipi guy! I see him everywhere.

What Guys Said 19

• I think @bryanda2 will be the next pop star, wrote one take, only one and got a frakalaka load of comments

Remember that Jack is unique, a one of a kind

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Well, thank you! I didn't realize I would get so much feedback. :o

• @bryanda2 it's because you are the chosen one, eventually everyone on GAG will live to serve you

• I actually wish there were visible popularity rankings.

• I agree! That would be cool!

• That wasn't true. As a matter of fact a lot of people noticed. Quickly. Unfortunately.

• You must be raking in those amazon giftcards

• @Blondfrog you im gonna mention you in everything

• This question is a little creepy.

• @error_204

the guy wether he's a fake account or not has almost achieved guru status in just one month and a few days.

• LMAO @ BertMacklinFBLAST!

• I'm just glad it's not me anymore.. There used to be anon girls that claimed to want to have sex with me and shit.. It felt kind of violating to be honest. Now I can coast gracefully under the radar remaining unnoticed.

To answer the question I think @novembernoseph is a pretty popular guy and @rthomas43

• lol, people keep track of that sort of thing here? haha, I vote @Anonymous, she is this really cool and sometimes infuriating bipolar girl, you never know what she'll say. One day she loves me, the next day she wants to cut my balls off, haha

• Someone who doesn't send d! ck or b0ob pics

• If ever get popular on this site then my real life interactions have failed... or it's finals week xD.

• Meh don't care either way. I just want an amazon card xD

• Potential. Talent. GAG Popularity. I see no correlation between the three.

• I don't think I've been mention at all. Not sure why im on the Hall of Fame._.
    Im going down the Hall of Shame. Even @chocolateismylover knows what's up ;3

• Thanks for the mention

• Thanks for shout out, dude. Not tryin' to become a GaG celebrity, but I appreciate your comments.

• Not trying to, but already is.

• Yaaa, mine is fart related, but that isn't going very well to bring me into A-list celebrity GaG status

• @jackkerouac77 what are you talking about? You've been mentioned quite a few times now

• @bunnahies is the latest wabbit to dig a new hole for popularity! #notmakingsense :P

• Dont know but will have to wait and see

• Never even heard of these people 😂😂

• O come on, ol' Jack beats out a lot of those fellers as it is. :-P

• I still think he has a lot of work to do he is definitely a future contender

• Fo' shizzle!!!