Are you biased against some default user icons?

I immediately reject what some people say, just because of their hideous icons. They should have all default icons pleasant looking, at least!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine's pleasant ;D

I admit that I can be biased but I don't hate the person or knock down what they say. I just make assumptions about the type of person behind the account.

What Girls Said 13

• All the default icon users are the one and the same to me. No difference between any of them

And that's coming from someone who uses one

• I never give Most Helpful to users oh have kitten icons.

• nope not really

• No, cos cos they may have something of value to say , which could be of benefit to me,. plus what i believe is unpleasant looking , may be viewed as pleasant looking to them.

( if you dont respond, i will know why lol) yours is cute!

• I am naturally drawn to bright colours haha so if the user has a colourful pic I'll feel more inclined to look at what they say!

• Is my profile pic hideous? lol

• I love you Marty fellow. And only 30% of that is based on your adorable icon ;)

• well maybe yes

• Guys are so visual? The default icons aren't that bad are they?

• Huh what do u mean?

• I would never reject someone's opinion just because of their default icon.

• What do you mean?

• No, I don't care. Being biased over someones icon seems petty to me.

What Guys Said 9

• wait can you gimme a few examples? and nah I haven't really felt that yet.

• I admit I'm not a fan of dogs and there was an icon for MSN, which was a close up picture of a dog using some weird camera leans trick. I couldn't stand it mainly because it's not like the person own's the dog and also it was so distracting from any conversation I had with someone using that icon I had a hard time following what they were talking about.

• The profile pictures of other people
    doesn't mean much to me, unless they're
    having kittens in them. ^.~

• well I just find it disappointing that their profile picture is not custom. Then again, it's better than that female profile with the circumcised penis...

• Which default icon do you consider the most hideous and which one makes someone look the least/most credible?

I like the tomboy and gamer icons for girls lol. They're kind of funny. The only one that looks a bit weird to me is the muscular one. I always read their post with Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice.

• i use a default icon as well, but tbh i got bored of it i'm gonna change it soon

• Yeah everybody will be biased towards some icons.

• Yes. Most of the time, I skim right past answers given by people with the "default" pic.

• No, it doesn't bother me. People can use whatever they want.