Have you ever asked essentially the same question more than once?

It could be for a variety of reasons. You didn't get enough answers (or all bad ones), your concern wasn't addressed, people misunderstood the question or you just want to ask it again.

So, have you ever done it?

• Yes I have.
  • No I haven't.
  • See Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I have, and the GAG admins somehow have some system which seems to go back more than 3 months and check for duplication with even your anonymous questions. I'm still surprised when that happens.

• I found this has to do, I think, with the title.

• I have asked similar questions but always phrased slightly differently to get better answers than the previous question. Are those questions barred or deleted?

• If you do it wrong, then it gets merged into the other one, which was a bit sad because my "previous question" was from like 4 months ago and asked as anonymous

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I have. I didn't get enough answers and I was obsessed with the subject of the question.

What Guys Said 1

• No. It's okay if I didn't get a helpful answer. I can still do research on other sites.