I hate it when GAG does this!?

I posted two questions yesterday which were very similar to each other.. The only difference was that one had a poll. GAG decided to delete one of the questions, combine the answers and remove my poll.
I don't understand why they did that and it makes me mad honestly.
Can't they just ask before doing something like that? I honestly got more answers from the votes of my poll than the actual comment section, my poll is gone out of nowhere.
STOP. DOING. THIS!

Is there Anyone else who experienced the same on this website? It's annoying!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah it's happened to me before. Sucks lol. I'd recommend you use the "contact" button at the bottom of the page.

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't really matter. Everything that women ask here is meaningless tripe anyway. They were just reducing bandwidth. You don't actually take this seriously, do you?

• Excuse me? I take everything on here very seriously. More likely than you do obviously for a man who's older than 35, if you don't like the questions that are posted than this is obviously too much for you and not the right hobby.

• ExCUSE me?

Lol

• I hate it when they delete my opinions

• Yep, that happens. Really feel gagged, pun intended.

• Deal with it!

What Girls Said 1

• Duplicate questions aren't allowed... it's right there in the rules. Which is also why they aren't going to ask before they remove it.

• I understand, but they could've at least keep the poll. It wasn't just a stupid little question, I was honestly excited and curious for the voting answers. But yeah, I can't do anything about it anymore now -_-