How long do you wait to select a MHO after asking a question?

And if less than a day, why do it so soon? I see so many people who select a MHO within a couple of hours and I wonder why they didn't wait to see more opinions come in. It's not like you can change it if a better opinion comes in.

• Less than 1 hour
  • Between 1-6 hours
  • Between 6-24 hours
    Vote C
  • Between 1 and 3 days
    Vote D
  • More than 3 days
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the question. If it's more for fun or I'm just not getting anywhere with it, I'll usually choose that day. If I'm getting a lot of traffic and solid advice, I'm going to take a few days to see who really had the best opinion on the situation. Every once in a while though I'll totally forget till GaG reminds me.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Usually a few days. I just wanna give everyone a chance to answer. Not everyone who has an answer is online at the time I ask it. As you can see I am answering a question asked 2 days ago.

• More than 3 days, when I get the message xD I usually forget to select MHO, so unless I get the message from GAG, I won't select it.

• 2 weeks...

• One hour to 40 days. In which case I can't select an MHO anymore Lol.

• Until GaG alerts start nagging me in my message box.