What would GAG turn out like if every GAGer suddenly had your mentality/personality?

What do you think would happen to GAG if such a thing really occurs?
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• People would probably tell others to think of people as individuals rather than based on their sex stereotypes, they'd finally reinforce the idea that male genital mutilation is meaningless, and every religious person would be told that they should be putting their faith in themselves rather than an external force.

What Guys Said 41

• It'd no longer be Earth, it'd be Vulcan :-D

You got some brain there dear girl, you churn out quite a bit of ides there lol

• Smarter. More common sense. More open minded.

It'd be fucking awesome.

• It would be a much wittier, scathingly sarcastic website where everyone mercilessly rips on everyone else and makes fun of them to the fullest extent without compassion or relent. How I yearn for such days.

• There wouldn't be all the anonymity, and we'd have a much higher level of advice given, since we'd know more about the people involved.

• Everyone would be nice and happy for some time but than everyone would eventually get bored of that and start arguing.

• an endless non-stop 80s music party with crazy questions and opinions

• It would be a lot better. Less stupid questions and more thought out answers. Definitely fewer spelling answers and much better reading comprehension.

Some people come on here and ask the dumbest questions I have seen in my life. Seriously, some people have to seriously try to be that stupid. I get that there are people at different stages in life, but some of the younger people that post on here really take a toll on my faith in humanity.

I go by the philosophy of "stupid questions get stupid answers." If I can't take a question seriously due to the nature of the question or the attitude of the poster, I'll post something short and sweet that in essence tells them to go punch rocks. On the other hand, I will post a thought out answer based on my knowledge, experience, and perspective on life. Lots of people have real issues they are trying to resolve or are just looking for some guidance. The trolls, idiots, and pinheads (and this atrocious new format!) ruin it.

• 0|0
  • Google becomes second most visited site.

• Topless Tuesdays would be back in vogue.

• Sweetheart, I do love a girl who adores a stiff man in her mouth so if that makes you feel happy, lets do it. Do you love the taste of cum? If so I have a few gallons waiting 4 U. I have a sweet cock, would love to introduce U to him, his sponk is well tasty, really want U to know how good it is. Might be sweet to lick the wetness off your lady lips, will U let me do that? I am very thirsty 4 lady juice, can I swallow yours? Can we 69? You squirt in my mouth as I sponk off in your mouth? How sweet, OH, cumming in a ladys mouth is such a sweet moment, will U be the next girl to taste mine? I really hope so, let me teach you all I know about sexual fun.

• The site would be banned in a few hours from internet for extreme stupidity and sarcasm

• It would be peaceful and without conflict haha

• This website would be a total disaster if all the G@Gers have my personality. This place would be run down, and the visitors would place a comment saying "This website is for weird people only I guess." or "What the fuck, this website is filled with weirdos!"... I've proven my point.

• Then GAG would become a site with more knowledge content than Wikipedia.

• The site would die out overnight, as I never post questions.

• There would be no mystery to the bathroom habits of women. Lol this place would be like the movie "The Invention of Lying" lol

• All these "rate me" and "is/are my _____ large enough" posts would end immediately.

• Then there would be no point to it, seeing as we'd all knows the others' answers.

• cataclysm.

• can you imagine if this website was populated by a ton of @harakiri duplicates? That's be quite the show

• Every one would be come boring and G@G would become the most unhelpful on the internet.

• There would be too much respect and reservedness. It wouldn't be GaG at all without people who are willing to make wild statements and jokes

• It would cease to be, because everyone would have the lucid Illumination of transcendent Understanding. There would be no more need for it.

• Like everyone from MIT having an orgy at one of Andy Warhol's parties.

• A fucking shit show lol

• A lot less people going anon and probably more messages between GAGers

• It would become a blog about technology and lonely people

• Than this site would be pointless.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 32

• I am kind of amazed that most people here have a pretty good opinion of themselves. Or at least they pretend to.
    Anyway, it would suck big time.

• awesome question :)

I think every user would give reasonable advice and none would follow it :)

• We would all think everyone is way more funny than they actually are.

• This is similar to one of my questions - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1001457-if-everyone-in-the-world-suddenly-had-your-mentality-personality

There'd be loads of myTakes (I write a lot), a lot of blunt yet painfully truthful advice/comments. There'd be no stupid questions that have been asked thousands of times (there'd be a take written for all of them).

• HELL NO. That would be terrible lol

Just a bunch of sarcastic smartasses. No way :P

But even so, I like to be able to debate others. It'd be really boring if everyone had my mentality. It'd be really annoying if everyone had my personality lol No way. Even with the many people I disagree with on here, I'm glad that many of y'all don't share the same views as me. Forces me to think critically. I do like when people also, but if everyone did, I'd get bored. I like to think. I like a challenge.

• Haha everyone would be vegan for starters. I'm about as tolerant and accepting as people come, so I'd like to say that there'd be a lot less hate out there. We'd all be hippies basically, but we'd also be smarter and more educated on the social sciences.

• A blast !
    This person would be a lot of fun to hang out with.
    But, not someone I would want to argue with because he/she would be extremely explosive if taken to that point.

• The most random questions would be asked and everyone would think "oh I never thought about that but I really want to know the answer"
    And everyone would give detailed advice and be empathetic to people who ask for help :)

• It would be annoying and Id hate it. I'm goofy, happy, loving, caring, playful, and serious when I need to be. I laugh A LOT. So I don't know lol a lot of people would be more happy and caring but I'd hate it if everyone was just like me. It's get boring and lonely. Besides, I met my man on here and we are alike in a lot of ways but we're also different in some ways too, I'd hate it if he was exactly like me. He wouldn't be the man I fell in love with.

• I think people would stop reproducing since I don't have a lot of interest in men. I would marry if I met somebody amazing but even if I met the perfect guy I'm still not 100% certain that I want to get married.

• Everyone would be right. All the time. Like I am now.

• They won't have unwanted pregnancy /STD worries :DDD

• Hahaha, both of us are definitely free from STD! :D
      Xie xie ni de sheng dan ka :)))

• Wow, thanks for singing that Christmas song. Your singing is so cute. You sound like a kid :)))

• i know right :/
      i sounded like kid indeed hahah
      u r welcome

• An overdose of honest opinions. Everyone on Gag would know about everyone else!

• my face would finally be able to breathe because I would be able to stop facepalming.

GAG would be awesome with tons of people like me! MUAHAHAHAA

• Completely neutral when it comes to physical appearance to the point of it being annoying. Charitable and considerate. overly empathetic, sarcastic. and quick tempered when taunted. This or that answers would usually end up "or" because im not settling on one side. lol

• It would be awful!.. and I would not be here.. I don't like people who think like me haha! :D! There can only be one me! :D!

• Lots of sarcasm. Lots of craziness. Lots of uselessness. Some good advise here and there. But mainly sarcasm.

• I can't tonight because he's asleep right now, but you think I should this weekend?

• Everyone's favourite food would be pasta.

• There would be uber amounts of sarcasm, intellectual conversations discussing the meanings of life, and no one would be giving any advice because everyone would be content loners. Along with the sarcasm, there would be humor galore and no one would ever post anything stupid ever again.

• Typos and smiley faces galore! 😄😉😇

• Everything would be weird.

• Ehhh it would be confusing as hell. I wouldn't even be able to get theright advice haha

• A war... LOL

• ... I'd self-ban myself from this website.

• There would be endless arguments xD

• It would be a mental tornado set loose on the world.
    Not a good idea lol.

• Guys would act like society's girls and the girls would act like society's guys.

• it would be a new p*rn site

• We will all hate our lives.

• More from Girls
    2