Do you think GAG should delete answers?

That are inappropriate IMMEDIATE? I remember yahoo answers use to do this? Like some say just the nastiest things. If it does not meet guidelines of GAG. Why keep it posted?

That's bullshit!
Gag mods want to report and clean up what they want? Can you make a complaint the FCC?

Most Helpful Guy

• What they could do is build in technology that recognizes offensive terminology and refuses the comment or opinion.
    Or, they could build in a rule that recognizes terminogogy related to sexuality and produce a warning that the question does not have a sexuality topic.
    And, honestly, moderators are humans... we judge whether a question, opinion or comment doesn't respect the GAG policy. But we can only hide it. It's the admin team who decide whether to remove it or not. So there is a double check. We cannot randomly target 1 user and remove no-matter-what, we should be fair in that.

What Guys Said 7

• GAG does delete comments that break the rules but I think they rely on us reporting them. The mods can not go around searching every question for comments that should not be there if they did that we would be paying to use this site. I reported some very very nasty comments from a girl that broke the rules and they were removed.

• There's no built in lag. As soon as a moderator sees something they deem inappropriate, it's hidden immediately, and would need to be 'unhidden' to come back by someone more senior.

There are, however, only so many moderators.

Beyond that you may have a different view of what 'the nastiest things' are from some of the moderators.

• Don't the mods already do that? I've tried to post my penis at least 4 times. Within seconds, gone.

• Because there aren't really full time employees in GaG who moderate everything. The mods review and hide comments that they seem appropriate

• The admins and the mod team are on it, but it's basically whatever we come across.

• If they really don't meet the guidelines, all you need to do is report it as antagonistic.

• basically only admins can delete them, not mods

What Girls Said 7

• yep, its one of the moderators jobs to find them and report them so the admins can quickly respond to it, everyone with an [m], [u] or [s] before their name is a mod, in my opinion its good that nasty questions and comments get removed because this site doesn't support incessant flaming, theirs a difference between having a friendly argument or heated debate and having an outright rage rant.

also to clear something up, mods don't get to delete comments and questions, admins do, mods simply speed up the process by reporting and hiding them, the admin's decide what to do next, mods can't simply flag anything without valid reason.

• The Mods, Super Mods, Uber Mods and Admin team take things down, when we see them.

Granted, we can't be online all the time.. and not every topic is getting looked at all the time.

If you see something, report it. or point it out to a member of the mod team you have in your following lists.

• I'm pretty sure it gets taken down once it's noticed if it breaks the rules.

• GAG does delete inappropriate comments. It takes time as they can't read every comment as they are being posted.

• If it's that bad of a comment people report it.. It will be taken down.. Eventually..

• No, only if they find it offensive apparently.

• Gag does delete inappropriate questions. If you prefer yahoo go there instead. I'm really getting tired of the yahoo comparisons. These websites are completely different

• I will! A duh!

• Ooooo my feelings hurt so bad... I'm crying a river! Lol girl please!

• I was not trying to hurt your feelings