How can I tell if someone I know uses GaG?

So is it possible to tell if a friend or my crush uses GaG or any other guides for relationship things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask them to rate you out of ten and see whether they roll their eyes first.

What Girls Said 5

• You probably need to stalk users that you suspect, and try to put pieces together.

• There are no personal details but the ones you input yourself, no locations smaller than countries are listed and no contact details. So no is your answer.

• So what if they do everyone needs a little advice on things and can't always turn to there nearest and dearest

• Nonono I didn't ask this that way.. I was just curious to see if there was anyone else than me in my social cycle..

• That uses GaG ofc

• Im not sure. You'll just have to look into the profiles of people who might be them

• Two possible options:
    1. Ask them
    B. Only if you know their user name

What Guys Said 4

• Check to see if they behave strangely and seem to have no social abilities whatsoever or handle simple things very, very poorly. If that's the case it's from following advice on GaG.

• try to spot any specific details you can in EVERY ASPECT POSSIBLE.

• mention some popular username from GAG, and if he/she cracks a smile, then chances he/she knows about GAG

• Not unless you know their user name