Do you have a problem with the Less Than key on this website?

This website specifically. Something me and @DooMguy are having issues with. For me, it just cuts my post, deleting all the text entered after the less than key. For him it does sth... inexplicable, lmao. Anyone else having these kinds of issues?

Try and post one & post results?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, lets do it

< I'm going to use the < key now and see what happens, it'll probably go crazy like before but if it doesn't I'll be surprised.

< another test

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Everything below this GIF should be ok, by the power of DooM repent your sins keyboard ! Repent ! I banish you demon spirit to the darkest pits of hell

< and that's a wrap, no seriously, if it doesn't work I'll feel like GAG just trolled me

0|0
    0|0
    • LMAO. ugh!!! Some of us have a problem it seems :/ Maybe its a browser thing. What browser do you use?

• Show All
    • oh. . . nothing much, just trying to start up a little GAG terrorist organisation. I already recruited mistninja, ferretman is next

I was going to ask your permission and everything since you and me are the founders but you weren't around. . .

When we get enough members we can launch attack protocol 23

• lmao. Ah, I see. Very good, continue :P

What Guys Said 6

• QWERTY and Firefox <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1|0
    0|0
  • Just < trying to see < what will happen!

1|0
    0|0
    • It worked Laura, no problem at all...

• Show All
    • errr, not next to m, actually, lolol. I dont know how youd find it :P

• My are on 1 key together with the \
      The key is bottom left, just besides Control and shift. This pic is almost identical to what I have.
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...an_keyboard_layout.png
      For your info: the reason for using Azerty is that we often use the French é or è or à or ê... which are easy to obtain on an Azerty keyboard.

• I had that problem once when I made a *heart* <3 <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea yea same here >_<

1|0
    0|0
  • it had happened to me a few times as far as i remember basically...

0|0
    0|0
  • WUZZ DA HELL <<<<<<<<

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5