Do you ever look at some of these questions and just face palm?

Seriously, I read through some the questions and it's like did you really need to ask this? I do this with questions about:

*Religion
*Relationships
*Feminism

Most Helpful Guy

• no. I think face palming is quite rude.
    Though I do wonder if they are trolling or just that dumb... if the person is under 18 I can forgive them for not knowing a lot of the questions.

• It's not rude if it's a really stupid or offensive question though.
      Some of these users lack common sense, but you're right. Under 18 users wouldn't know any better.

• And it shouldn't just be about the age. There are a lot of adults who can be callous and it is exactly why some children are very sensitive and afraid to ask questions.

• @TheStrawberryQueen that's pretty cool. I do understand maturity isn't always related to age and some people around my age can still act like a 13 year old while someone like you may be way more mature than the average person around your age. :)

What Guys Said 46

• "rate me..." or... "does he like me?"

AAAAAARGHHHHH

• its funny though. it keeps the hours interesting hahaa

• Question regarding "Who is best G@Ger of all the time?" or something similar.

It's really annoying as hell tbh.

When I see those questions, I'd be like
    1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/.../...7a34efb3.gif

• Bwahahahaha that's too funny

• No one is perfect by any means. Some of the questions can be a little easy to answer. You wounder why there asking a question that's pretty simple... Like for example. One woman, was wondering why a guy is checking her out... Hello, it's obvious he likes you. But people are afraid sometimes, there's a lot of fear of the unknown, and I think it's great to just get the same answer to your question. It gives it more of a foundation to work off of.

• "Why do people say I'm attractive? I don't understand"

up-ship.com/.../derp1.jpg

• That's exactly what I'm talking about...

• Hahaha. Yes, but only to repeated questions such as hair color guys like, hair style guys like, makeup or no makeup, and some others. So annoying.

• Sometimes I look at people's comments on my opinions and wonder why so much hate?

www.jengirdish.com/.../Hate.jpg

• I look at the advice and I facepalm. I can't say much about info for women, but for guys, their relationship problems or lack there of sometimes stems from deep issues that are linked to religion and feminism.

• I'm facepalm resistant.

• Every single day. People on here bring stupidity to a new level. I just want to reach through the computer screen and backhand them for being so dumb.

Especially those with poor spelling or reading comprehension. They must be inbred or something. Is it so damn hard to type correctly?

• You made me laugh haha
      But it's true!! It seems like people are getting more stupid everyday.

• I have a fricken dent in my forehead because of those types of questions! That and horrible spelling, one day my hand will go through my face!!

• Yes... Literallt 75% of the questions on this site can be answered with the simple statement "Ask him/her". It's so stupid.

• Under 18 questions give me cancer. "WHAT DO BOYS LIKE IN A GIRL? HE LOOKED AT ME ONCE WHAT DOES IT MEAN?"

• Not by those to be honest but I literally smash my head in the table every time I read the "Is my penis too small?" questions... -.-*

• Yeah there's a lot of smut on here. It distracts people from my good questions like "Is my 2 foot wiener too big?", "How do I deal with all of these women lusting after me?", and "Help me I'm too hot". No one has responded to me yet :(

• Most questions merly reflect insecurities and are therefore - universal applicable.

Human beings are fallible...

No face palm required...

A hug for humanity is more befitting

• I get a disappointed look on my face then I either take a nap or smoke a cigar or briar.

• Not much. I facepalm myself over this question "How can I make him notice me?"

Top. Most. Stupid. Question. Ever. Existed!

• Some questions are just so stupid and have the most obvious answers.

• Nearly all the time

• Yes, I'm also converting to orthodox mysticism, I'm not telling any best friend if his wife is cheating... with me, And I'm getting a sex change so I can be a better feminist. PS love your picture, you're my new GAG crush.

• Yes all the time

• I don't answer all questions just some usually from older women

• - Does he like me?
    - Is this cheating?

-_-a

• Ikr? Especially the "Is he cheating?" ones.
      Here's my theory: If you flirt or do anything sexual with someone else, other than your S. O., then it's cheating!!

• Validatîon from a third party helps them justify some things against their well-earned guilt.

• *Sigh* I guess

• Most of the time. Especially the ones...'Does he like me? Do we have something special?'

• Nah. It's more like 'again? '

• Hey! Some people are just to shy to ask people arround them so they try to be annonymus in the internet.
    Never hurt anybody.

• Every. Damn. Day.

• Once GAG changed from last years big makeover, it became very different and then questions became very similar. I never really cared about religious questions, and I don't know anything about relationships, and feminism just gets boring

• I do this with basically every question on here...
    "omg, dis boy lookd at me. what its meann?1?", "why is no boy me liking?", "cen guy even XY?" and "would dis kind of boy like dat kind of gurl?" are the worst.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 42

• You forgot race. Why don't men like black/asian/white/hispanic women?
    Or Could I be pregnant? Or I have big boobs a big butt, but a tiny waist, do you find me attractive?

And ta all the time

• Yes omg! Epic fails in the making
    img.pandawhale.com/...r-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

• Yes. "rate me", "does he/she like me", how can x race get a guy/girl from x race", etc.

Annoying as hell.

• Um no unless I realize it's a troll question and then I facepalm myself for almost answering it.

• Yeah but ohh well it's the internet.

• I just almost face palm to that question "Can guys really fall in love?". I just thought it was so stupid.

• It definitely is!! It's a darn no brained!!

• *brained*

• Brainer stupid spell check

• Nope I usually just get my popcorn ready.

• I have done it like 5 times today!

• I facepalm at any sexual related question cause I'm just like. "Y'all have nothing else to talk about like?"

• Yes! Good God yes! I found a question asking people if they like kiwis. Like seriously lady what kind of a question is that. Put an opinion below if you agree that its stupid

• "What does it mean when a boy stares at you?"
    "He said he likes me, does he like me?"
    "Why are all woman the spawn of satan?"
    "What size dick is the best?"
    "I like to finger myself, is this weird?"
    "My waist is 23" & I'm a DD, do guys like that?"
    "Ladies, you does want fuck right now?"

Ugh...

• Yes & my for head is really beginning to hurt.

• Haha that shows how much people lack common sense.

• Dam that auto correct that's fore-head

• Autocorrect sucks!!

• Yeah I do for questions like "Am I ever gonna get a boyfriend/girlfriend" like seriously how am I supposed to know that -_-

• Every damn day

• I love religious questions. Relationships are boring. Feminism is okay but a breeding ground for controversy best to be avoided.

• Yes almost daily lol

• That would be a yes!

• Yes. Every prejudiced question on here, which is quite a lot

• Yes, especially the one where she asked if you could get pregnant without sex.

• I bet she was under 18 too.

• Religion, depends at least be real not all fantastical.
    Relationships, It doesn't bother me that much. I ask a few relationships questions myself so I can't be a hypocrite. I think in this category people should be most considerate.
    Feminism, yes that is something to 'face-palm' for. Most guys ask these types of questions (more like attack) so its rude and irrelevant. This category has been taken out of context way too many times.

• Yes, whining men... rednecks and their troll questions on feminism (most don't even know what the word means), gender roles, men being "in charge" and the sappy women who like it. Whining women who like shy guys but won't approach. Gay bashers, war mongers, and men (and women) who want to control women's bodies..."age bigots" who lecture us on our dating choices outside our age group.

• Well IQ and EQ are on a curve of normality. Someone has to be at lower end.
    If it bothers you, ignore them. Life is too short stess out over nothing.

• I never said I was stressed... I'm just curious.
      Kind of hard to ignore them when they pop up in your fees every 5 seconds.

• Aha true! I do find it ever so slightly amusing when under 18s give bad advice to under18's. In those instances, I decide how bothered I am to re answer the question using my years of experience.

• Most under 18 users lack common sense, but there are a few that are pretty smart.

• I asked a question and everyone just said I was asking for attention! I really wanted people opinions on it and everyone was so rude. So no, if someone's asking a question and it's not one of those rate me or something that shouldn't even be on this site you should "facepalm". They just want an honest opinion.

• I don't know... I consider myself a fairly smart person but I recently read my journals from when I was 12-20... And I really had no clue and a million questions. And as someone who journals I can see how asking all the stupid questions you have whether intelligent or mundane could be therapeutic. And at least they're posting these questions on this site... Which is what this site is for. It doesn't harm anyone so no big deal, right?

• Yes. Mainly about relationships or sex with the whole "what should I do?" when the answer is most likely to be "get over it!"
    Some people on here ask questions with the most obvious of answers.

• It depends on what type of religion question it is. Also same with relationships. I don't necessarily want to face palm but some of these questions just make me laugh.

• Lol yeah absolutely, it's a little scary knowing that's really out there in the world somewhere

• They likes to debate

• Hahaha yeah it's always the same blah blah blah type of questions. Does he like me? And so on

• It's annoying stressing depressing thing, and even when you report them they don't get removed geer

• More from Girls
    12