Is the default feed site feed now?

Is it the site feed now? Whenever i click on home i now come to site feed instead of my feed...
I am happy with this change :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were on My Feed last, going "Home" will bring you back to My Feed.
    Same with Site Feed, if it was the last Feed you were on.

What Girls Said 4

• Thank god. I don't like my feed.

• I think you can pick both. When I click on My Feed, then answer questions and click on home it goes to My Feed again. The same thing happens with Site Feed as well.

• Ohh i didn't notice that! Good change though! :)

• Thanks Anon :3

• Yeah being annonymous helps a lot in "secretly" flirting and giving compliments :P

• I'm glad you're happy.

• I don't notice these changes?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm glad. "My Feed" was not active enough, and I couldn't set the Site Feed to be default so I had to click it each time, made me want to spend less time here.

Which of course could be a good thing, I don't know. But not in terms of site experience. :P

• Hahaha yeah i get what you mean by being a good thing :P

• Yeah, I noticed it too. I just logged on and I noticed it. This was my biggest pet peeve about the recent changes to GAG and now they've fixed it! I think it's great.

• Yeah its great :) Otherwise it was kinda irritating to constantly click on the site feed button :P

• Yes thank god