Have you ever chosen to make one of your GAG questions a ‘Featured Question’?
- Yes, and I’m glad I did.Vote A
- Yes, but I regret doing so.Vote B
- No, but I probably will.Vote C
- No, and I probably won’t.Vote D
- No, and I don’t even know what that means.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Back in the day, featuring your question was as simple as ticking a box as you finalized your question and I did it quite a lot. Now, you have to contact GaG, send them a link to your question, send them your billing address and t-shirt size - no kidding! Everything's pretty confusing if I'm honest, even redeeming is complicated. It was easy to donate to charities with your xPer points but now that doesn't seem possible. I don't like how they've changed the process of featuring questions and redeeming xPer.1