Have you ever chosen to make one of your GAG questions a ‘Featured Question’?
- Yes, and I’m glad I did.15% (14)17% (12)16% (26)Vote
- Yes, but I regret doing so.3% (3)6% (4)4% (7)Vote
- No, but I probably will.14% (13)17% (12)15% (25)Vote
- No, and I probably won’t.34% (33)37% (26)35% (59)Vote
- No, and I don’t even know what that means.34% (33)23% (17)30% (50)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Back in the day, featuring your question was as simple as ticking a box as you finalized your question and I did it quite a lot. Now, you have to contact GaG, send them a link to your question, send them your billing address and t-shirt size - no kidding! Everything's pretty confusing if I'm honest, even redeeming is complicated. It was easy to donate to charities with your xPer points but now that doesn't seem possible. I don't like how they've changed the process of featuring questions and redeeming xPer.1