Are you somehow addicted to GAG?

I think I am... I check my GAG account like 10 times per day... to me is therapeutic since I'm a register nurse at the emergency room and my job is very stressful but when I get to have a break I log in into my GAG account... And find some of the question hilarious :D

• Yes...
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

2127

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use fakebook or instaham or anyother "social media" most of those are a true waste of time, they are more self indulgent and feed a "look at me" mentality it pads the ego. Here apart from the Rate me, penis, breast, and butt size questions, there's an actual possibility to maybe give a different perspective to a situation that an individual otherwise wouldn't get anywhere else, I see G@G as a living collective of posible solutions to any problem, no one person has the answer but a group might give enough insight as to come close to that answer.
    One thing though, if being on here affects your daily life that isn't healthy, most things in moderation is okay.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 26

• you think it's therapeutic huh? Ok, I'm DooMguy and I'll be your therapist.

I want you to relax, take some deep breaths and think of the ocean. Nothing but vast amounts of water. No sound, no waves, no worries

Now I want you to picture yourself on a beach standing near the waters edge. Gently the warm water creeps up to your feet and tickles your toes. You're enjoying yourself but then suddenly, DEMONS !

DEMONS ARE EVERYWHRE ! What will you do? Run, hide, fight? You choose to fight ! You pull out your gatling gun and teach those demons the meaning of pain. The next day you walk into work, covered in blood, like nothing happened

Remember, I'm a fully qualified therapist and I'm available mon-fri

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

^ that's just a short example of the sessions I give, the real session involves a lot more demons

• Damn... ..

• remember, my therapy ain't cheap, you can't just get it. You gotta wine and dine me, maybe give me a compliment then you can get your therapy at a discount

• me? addicted to GAG? NOOOOOOOOOO

• Maybe I'm addicted,
    I'm out of control,
    but you're the drug that keeps me from dying.
    Maybe I'm a liar,
    but all I really know
    is you're the only reason I'm trying.

• I can stop anytime I want. I swear.

• Considering I've been on here 5 hours today (while multitasking other stuff and listening to music), perhaps I have a slight addiction.

But I agree with traxlem in that it's an addiction to learning other points of view. I feel enlightened, even by the penis size questions.

CAUSE I'M HUGE

• I am not. :(

• okay I actually REALLY CAN STOP whenever I want :D

• Oh yeah, totally. Whenever I have time to procrastinate, I do that by being here.

I should be learning things like Node. js but I end up here eventually. It's actually kinda awkward on the long-term, but that's okay. Voted A).

• only 10 times? pfft amateur :P

• I don't have much time I work 12 hours per day :/ lol

• That's what I was thinking lol. Call me when you check it at 3 am when you wake up to pee ha ha.

• Not as much as I used to. I used to go on it everyday and share my opinions but now I hardly come on this website and when I do I lurk from the shadows lol.

• Uhmm I think you still need to do your rounds...
    www.tfw2005.com/.../...lag-move-along-troupers.jpg

• Very addicted. I'm on all the time.

• I had a period where I came on quite a bit at night and answered a lot of questions, but I never felt addicted or anything.

I have plenty of other vices (caffeine, sports, indie music sites, food sties, etc.), and adding GaG to the list would be overkill. LOL

• No. I only spend time here in the morning (unless I got nothing to do in the evening), but I don't check my account 10 times per day. And it's not causing me to forget or just not do the things I need in life.

• Yes I am. Do I care, no.

• When i was new on here i was addicted but lately its starting to fade

• Yeah I think

• I've only had my account a full day now so I put other. I maybe on the verge of becoming addicted though now that I think of it cause it 4:13 am where im at n I can't seem to get off. It is addicting to say the least

• First two years here from '09 to '11 without a doubt. Now it's just a way to pass the time.

• Im going crazy cuz of cuties like @thechica ;3

• I am a gag zombie

• I'm addicted to GAG and I enjoy it.

• I like to use it, but not on addiction level basis. I am here on GAG for vacations only.

• I am in some ways yes. It's the healthiest addiction I have had in my life so far.

• No , I am just to get 20$ .

• That's a valid reason lol

• So , I have to come here regularly and its awesome.

• I come here for a few reasons. I come here to check for messages. I come here to try helping others. And I come here when I need help or when I'm depressed and need interaction.

What Girls Said 21

• I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want :P Lol

But really, I am on here a lot because it's a good escape from the stress of my life and I enjoy answering other people's questions and trying to help them :)

• lol in a way, yeah. i have good reason to be though.
    welcome, it may only get worse:P

i use GaG mainly to relax so i can relate. ^^

• I have episodes where I'm addicted for months, then I go several months without checking at all. I've stuck around more because of the myTakes and I was offered a mod position (which I may take up now).

• I think at the beginning people are like that. It is so normal. When you get used to, it will decrease.

• yes maybe i'm addicted toGAG

• Yes. I am addicted and I go through phases. I'm all or nothing!

• Yerp! I'm on it a lot..

• I think I'm on here more then I'm on fb lol

• Just three times a day

• Mmm... maybe...

• It takes up an unhealthy amount of most of our time I think, in fact, fuck it, I'm outta here...

• Not addicted, but when I have downtime at work I check it on my phone. Or when something amusing happens to me and I want to share it with people other than my otherwise unresponsive sister, I tend to post inquiring questions based around things that have happened to drag stories out of people.

• maybe I am.

• OH yes for sure I'm addicted. I haven't missed a day here in months now.

• Ok I lied I missed 3 days about the second week of December. hahahaaha

• I've always been addicted.

• Very. I should delete my account but I can't.

• yes it's addicting and fun

• Its addictive at times but I can control it.

• I don't consider it an addiction. Rather, I find GAG to be a good diversion.

• Yes I am here everyday

• Yes! It's a constant battle.