Would you still submit your opinion after you found out that the MHO has already been selected?

Sometimes I still do, sometimes it's like "nah, don't bother". Or like "what for?" (mean)
I wanna know about other Gagers out there.
So would you still submit your opinion when the MHO has already been selected?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Yes because honestly the MHO I almost always given to whoever the QA agrees with regardless of how great all the other opinions are.

If you want a bunch MHOs just copy and paste "I agree with everything you said." And just post that in everyone's questions and mytakes.

• only possible if it's a leading ask. Like "I find brown hair sexier, anyone else that agree?" instead of "Which hair color do you find sexier?"
      Arselicking is only possible if you know which arse to lick XD

• I do... It's nice to be selected MHO but It's not the only reason I answer.

I enjoy helping people. :)

• i always do that basically

• If it's a general question, I'll probably do it.
    If it was a request for into and the person has already received good advise and handled according to it, it's no use...

• If I feel I can still answer, never worried about getting mho though.

• Yes if my opinion hasn't already been covered.

• Yes, but only if I had something important to share

• Nah I wouldn't bother answering your question since you already selected a MHO. Ok just kidding I will do it regardless of MHO.

• Ohh yeaa, i dont really care about MH tho

What Girls Said 9

• yeah i dont usually answer questions with the intention of getting MHO. i just answer because i have input that i feel may be somewhat helpful to mention. if someone finds it to be the most helpful, then that's great=]

• Yes just because someone has been selected most helpful you could have some words of wisdom that you didn't have the chance to say which could be more helpful than most helpful lol people are on here for advice and that is what other folk are here for

• ya. Because it isn't their fault I was slow to respond with the best answer :p

• Sometimes i do, sometimes i dont. Depents on the question i guess =)
    (and maybe it also depents on my mood)

• Yerp sure do.. No MH is going to stop me from answering someone's question

• I do if i like the topic:)

• I do, when I am highly compelled to write my opinion down, otherwise I am just a lazy ass.

• Yeah, why not? I might be able to add something helpful that the MHO missed out on :)

• Yes. Unless MHO summed it all perfectly up.