Who else on Gag hardly ever get their questions answered? Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, most of mine only get a few answers. Oh well. It is what it is *shrugs*

What Guys Said 6

• i don't ask serious questions. lol :D

• I prefer to avoid the under 18 esp if they are sexual questions. Personally I would prefer this site require 18 and up.

• Ask stupid questions, get traffic. Simple.

• I ask serious questions.

• That's why they never got opinions (or helpful opinions).
      I myself asked serious questions but they got blown in the wind of ignorance.
      Then I asked a very very stupid question & it got around 48 opinions.

• So far i have asked 6 questions and all been answered

• You would only get lots of response if you asked
    -Fun questions where the question is focused on the answerer. i. e. who is your favorite GaGger.
    -Controversial topic like rape, religion, race questions then you might be viewed as a troll if your opinion isn't popular

You wouldn't get lots of response if you asked
    -questions that are long serious ones.
    -Does (s) he like me questions also doesn't..
    These types can also get lots of response but not as much as 'fun' and controversial ones

It can also depends on how popular the GaGer whose asking is.. it varies

Also a special case is the 'rate me' question.. Attractive girls who asks rate questions are the ones who tends and most likely to get lots of answers.. Guys wouldn't get as much answer but lots of response can also happen. I've noticed it's the good looking ones who really gets lots of response

Tip: To increase the chance of getting an answer, make the question more active. For example, reply back to comments and update the question.. This way the question would be shown on the live feed for more people to see.

Also use keywords.. An example keyword here are words that associates with oneself like 'you' 'your'. This makes people feel like there is direct conversation between you and them eventhough it's directed to everyone whoever sees it. Almost if not all fun questions do this.. It makes people feel connected.

These are based on my observations.

• People here love answering questions which are utterly stupid, because most here are idiots who are just here for the giftcard

What Girls Said 7

• Nah, not too many of my serious ones get answered. It depends on the subject.

• It really depends on the question. I have had some get only a few answers & others I thought were lame that got 50 or more comments.

• People in here don't like answering serious questions. They prefer fun question in which they talk about themselves.

• Do your questions have long descriptions?

• Only if they're not serious. If asked anonymously, never...

• It depends on what the question is, I think.

• Ask questions about periods and sex you will get so many answers, you will get tired of reading them all.