I'm new on here and I'm really not sure if I like it or not?

Some of the questions on here blow my mind. Some are just clearly for attention, some are from people who just need advice. Then there's the questions that I just have to wonder why are they being asked? Some questions make me think that there are some people on this site that have very limited social skills. I have to wonder are they being for real by asking some of these questions? The reason I have come back to this site is, because there are some people who post very clever and funny comments/questions and it's a great time killer. It is always like this or do i just have to understand this site more?

Most Helpful Guy

• You understand it pretty well. The ridiculous questions will slow down a bit when the under 18 crowd has to go back to school

• Thank you, that's what I was hoping to hear.

What Guys Said 6

• There are all kinds of people on here. Some are here to really help and get help in return while some are here to just fool around or annoy others. You just have to know when a user is actually looking for something and when he/she is being a jerk. Don't let the stupid ones bother you. Just ignore them. It's easy.

• There are definitely some people trolling, and there are definitely some people here with very weak natural social skills. For those people, they sort of need to be told what's normal, they can't pick up on it on their own.

• thus is the internet d00d lol. :D

• good sex comes with experience. unexperienced people ask the questions because they are not confident/unconfident re the opposite sex

• I get the sex questions. But the ones that are like "a boy/girl looks at me and smiles, do they like me?" And it's just not the under 18 crowd that ask questions like this.

• I agree by 19 you should know if a girl/boy likes you or not.

• One time at the band camp, i caught her looking at me smiling, does she "LIKE" me?

• FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

What Girls Said 0