Did you cry and kiss G@G goodbye thinking this was the end when G@G was down?

I know they where most likely down for maintenance to fix a few things.

• Yes I did, I can't live without my G@G
  • I knew G@G would be back up and running sooner or later

Most Helpful Girl

• I was like WTF GAG !!!

I wrote a long opinion for a question and then the stupid sign comes on :(

• That sucks the most, all that typing only to have it lost, that's why I always copy what I just typed before I hit submit, that way if it fails all's I haft to do is just paste.

• No problem.

What Girls Said 17

• It gave me some time to ponder and reflect on my decisions in life. It gave me an opportunity to realize how much meaningful time I have wasted on here, and made me rethink my choice in doing so due to the fact that I wasn't living up to my full potential... but then it started working again so here I am.

• yes!!! I freaked! lol I was like "Oh shit!" lol like the world was coming down around me >.< lol just kidding. But no really, it was more than slightly scary :p

• Nah... I thought maybe the Sony - N. Korean hackers thought the site was worth hacking.

• I didn't even know GAG was gone.

• Not really my mac just said the servers were down so i was like eh now to go wait patient (I'm new and already addicted)

• No it means i get to earn 75.00 while I'm not on gag

• I noticed it was down so I just did something else. I didn't go back on it until the next day.

• No, did not have any effect on me. Of course I did not even know that it was down. I am only on the sight once in a blue moon :) anyway. Life does exist beyond GAG!

• Hahaha I kinda freaked out because it was really annoying how it wouldn't load and I knew I was still signed in so I was worried my password and email would get out if something was wrong. But I guess everything is fine now. I was blaming my internet to begin with, but I'm glad to know that it was the website and not my device.

I'm back talking with @NoDoubt so I'm good.

• Never knew it was gone. But if you honestly did that, then you seriously need to get a life..

• No I believe it wld be up
    even if it close down permanently I won't cry too :D

• HAHA... I nearly died.

• I didn't know it was even down. I would not cry ... that'd be sad though for others

• I thought it was my internet provider, but then I reallized it was the site's server.

• Oooooooooooo that's what the problem was.

• Me and @kain7th were crying over the shutdown. :'D

• no I didn't cry

• Than you not attached to G@G like the rest of us.

• ya but I'm new so that's probably why I'm not attached to gag but I still gag it's fun

What Guys Said 21

• I thought my life was over when this site when down.

• Even tho G@G might of went to the great server in the sky, life would of still went on.

• Not for me. I would have ended it all.

• Best way to die if this site dies, death by beating yourself with a laptop covered in mustard.

Think about it. I can get you a discount...

• Just figured it was routine site maintenance. Didn't even cross my mind that it was shut down for good.

• I knew that sites go down or crash sometimes because of over-traffic or maintenance.
    Wonder if http://www.girlsaskguys.com/ will cry if I go down?

• I was just browsing some questions went it suddenly went down. I was just like, "Welp, guess I'll go look at p*rn now..."

• I've experienced GAG go through this numerous times so I know that it will be running again. No worries.

• I knew it would be back but I thought there was going to be a cool update.

I'm am very disappointed :(

• I thought it was just me for a minute. I had just posted something I knew would puss them off and mentioned every uber mod and super mod. The thing I had posted was removed by admins at about the exact same time the site came back up.

• i'd be like... "Ok"

• sites go down from time to time. it's not unheard of.

• I fell sleep for bit woke up and no GaG i think servers went down
    someone said, their investigating but that could be inside joke
    i just think the servers were down cause i was having lot problems
    on my end being about to navigate the site lol

• Yeah, I cried and almost jumped out of my window to summit suicide. I found no more reason to live

• Don't do that, G@G would of wanted you to move on without him/her.

• Voted B), although I think I should redeem those amazon gift cards at some point.

• Choice "b". Then again I checked http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ like every 10 minutes.

• Wait when did it go down?

• IT sucked! Had to check the isitdown website then I relaxed when it said the site was down for everyone.

• Not even close, because I was sleeping so I didn't understand that this happened :P

• I was having GAG withdrawals man! i had a panic attack and diarrhea :'( #statementmayormaynotbetrue

• Didn't know. I seem to have been gone just for thje time of the Incident.

• It was down? :D I started to panic more when steam went down...

• I don't get why people would be so attach to a website.

• GaG was down?