Why do I value the guys opinions on GaG more than the girls?

I know i will be hung, drawn and quatered for this question but its true. men tend to be honest with their answers even if it means being blunt or offending someone. The girls tend to go all moral and give an answer that they believe is acceptable to society. Even if its not their own views. I value the guys opinions more than the girls, they are more logicical and understanding of situations more than the girls. Im only being honest how i feel. I have never taken a girls advice yet, only the guys advice

Girls dont answer, i won't be looking at your answer, but hey if you want the extra points why not eh

Most Helpful Guy

• You already think the same way as other women think. Guys opinions gives you a different perspective. Maybe that is why you value it more.

• Never thought of that, thanks great anwer, i think thats what it is now you have mentioned it, so another great logical anwer from a guy he girls are just giving me bitchy comments for this question, so guys have proven me right your comments are more of value to me

• People don't think the same just bc they share certain physical traits.

• @Azara of course they don't think in exactly the same way. But there is a similarity in the way how all guys think and how all girls think.
      The whole concept of this website is based on that idea.

What Guys Said 20

• In general, I agree with you, though certainly not EVERY female is always conformist and politically correct, not by any means.

• I haven't had any valuable advice from girl yet, but i agree with you thanks!

• Thank you, Debbie. Now I know I'm right!

• yes you are correct mr, m. fellow!! since i read your comment i tend to understand where your coming from! (about U. S girls)

• That's a really good question. I actually wouldn't trust the guy answers as much, most of them are extremely bitter. And females tend to be straight-to-the-point and call you out on bullshit just as well.

• But I do admit, the ones who just cater to what you want to hear and say it's okay hun and the like, they are all just lying. :p

• That's a different name than yours, but whoever he is, he sure is handsome!!

• how the f*** is Mesonfielde different from Mesonfielde

you know what, screw this XD

• I think you've answered your own question. According to your observations, the men give overall more honest answers than the women. On that basis, it is logical to value the men's answers more.

• I would say that it is because a lot of girls "don't want to be hated" or "don't want to seem shallow" so when you have a question like "do looks matter" many girls will avoid admitting they do while only a small fraction of guys will claim they don't. So you will see more guys being open about things while you are seeing girls give "moral textbook answers" and such.

• I THINK SOME OF THEM HAVE TEXT BOOKS IN FRONT OF THEM

• hey thanks XD XD XD

• We just google things faster than women.

• Hahaha love that comment haha

• Good for you Asker, you're willing to ask for and then take on board opinions and views that you might not agree with - because who knows, you might gain a whole new perspective yourself?

I agree that there's too many people (of both genders) here who just want to be told what they want to hear.

• God bless the girls like you for such type of mentality.

• I believe in giving anybody honest advice based on the facts ofbtheir situation. If this means being blunt... so be it.

• I agree, thats why i value the guys advice they are blunt but honest, and i respect them for it thanks for comment !

• I like what you said about being honest based on the facts of their situation, girls tend to say what is polically correct regardleas of the situation

• just think it makes sense... people want to know how to resolve stuff and want the honest answer...

• As i guy, i tend to read girls opinions more especially on relationship topics and other dating, etc. stuff. But other general topics like religion, politics, science etc i think guys give more and better opinions. Girls give good opinions too but personally i find guy's in those kind of topics more interesting...

• I'd have to agree, men are mostly rules by primal instinct and logic, while women tend to listen to their emotions more and bend to the rules if society easier.

• The other reason the more logical one is that you value a mans opinion more. Because your already a women and know a women's perspective and most of what you ask probably requires a perspective that a female just can't give you.

• Yeah so true, excellent comment thank you for your goodvinsight

• No problem.

• Lotsa tamales on here

• don't know, I value girls opinions more on here but that might be because they are more helpful with the questions I ask.

• Because we dont sugarcoat. Well at least I dont

• Well aren't you the sweetest :)

• Because they are opposite gender. But men are generally tend to say the truth more than women.

• Because most of the girls on here say what makes them come off more favorably. Women rarely give their true opinion on a lot of things

• That is totally true, i believe that is correct. Thanks!

• Well for the looks questions both genders answer those with so many lies. But for other questions regarding actions and other things more guys seem to answer in a more helpful way. Girls basically just say be confident and that's it

• yes that's true too. Thanks for your comments, very valuable!

• Because men are that much more better than women.

• If there is a chance you might be more attractive than them, they will give a bitchy, sarcastic opinion.

• Because it's not "Girls Ask Girls"

• Exactly everytime i ask, for a guys opinion the girls still answer, if thats the case i dont even look at their answers

What Girls Said 13

• Clearly you haven't been on here for very long considering that plenty of girls here are blunt as fuck, without sugarcoating any of their answers.

• I dont mean to offend girls, im judging by their many opinions, i have been on long enough to make this question a valid point

• So basically you're biased. Cool, whatever floats your boat.

• that girl is on spot. I agree about the white knight army on this site

• I think you already have it in your head that guys are more honest and blunt than women, and in turn, you take their advice quicker. Personally, I've never felt like a girl was lying to me on here, bc what's the point? They have nothing to gain or lose by sharing their opinion on here bc we don't know eachother personally. Yes, men tend to be more blunt than some women, but as someone who is nothing but honest with people, I think you've either gotten the wrong advice on here, or wrote the women off bc of the state of mind you have.

• See you are totally proving my point, thanks for that!!!

• You have to agree with her that you as a woman give inferior advice than men.. Or you're being bitchy.

• I'm not sure what part of my comment was bitchy @Azara? She asked for opinions, not advice, and I gave mine. Personally, I don't feel that I've been lied to on here, and I certainly haven't lied to anyone, so how is my statement trying to be "acceptable to society"? But to each its own. She feels as though women are inferior to men and give crappy advice, and I feel as though she's being biased :)

• Bc you're mire intersted in what guys say bc you're trying to get a guy not a girl. So it automatically sticks out when a guy says something good or a girl says something bad.

You're biased. Like most people.

• All you girls are totally backing up my belief without realizing it

• That was not bitchy that was an honest observation. the honesty you keep applauding guys for who say women lack. Here I am being honest and You're accusing me of being bitchy and not knowing my own mind,

you're actually contradicting yourself. With or without realizing it.

you're so happy when these guys agree with you that you are actually getting excited telling them they have excellent views while they tell you you're irrational and inferior and Incapable of thinking for yourself bc you're a woman.

Think about it I don't even know if you're paying attention to yourself when you answer them.
      . Who tells someone it's great that they decide you're an idiot without even knowing you. I'm inclined to think you're a guy trying to drum up anti woman sentiment. Or you're a woman who is biased against women. Either way my saying your biased is not bitchy it's an observation. It's not star coating and you still hate it.

• Got my Xper points. Now I will leave.

• I too value a males perspective more. :) And it is because many of my questions, they require a males perspective. And well I am already a female, and they may have the same opinion as a male does, but when a guy answers, it is because am not a guy. Lol. :)

• I've said this a few times before on here, but I think it's because men are more likely to give actual solutions to problems whereas girls just try to soothe your feelings & may give more emotionally-charged & emotion-based answers.

• Bc you can pretty much tell a girl reaction and the emotional side guys feel different and give you a whole new perspective

• There are some girls here who are direct and open with their views. not all are pc

• because you need a mans approval more than you need a womans.

• Maybe because girls doesn't suck up to other girls, and you can't handle that?

• you are a guy in disguise

• I'm the same way girls go by the way they feel about the answerer

• Everyone goes by how they feel about their answer. Feeling is pre thought. There's no logic without emotion.

• @azara that's not what I meant so you shouldn't jump to conclusions

• I think you value the guys' opinions more because they are the ones you are interested in, so their opinions matter to you, maybe? I have seen a lot of honest answers from girl, but I still end up reading the men's answers more because of my general interest in them.

• you couldnt be more wrong, im sorry but your another girl who can't make a valid point

• Except I am the one being honest as to why I read the guy's answers and you're the one generalizing. Lol If you want I could copy and paste girls' answers from other questions and we will see who is right, but I'll let you do that on your own since you are not that important to me. I still could though! I'm actually kind of bored so...