Is anyone else gag acting weird?

Since the shut down yesterday (3-4 hours) my gag account has been messing up by scrolling up and down without me doing anything if I scroll up it goes down if I scroll down it goes back to the same spot and the mixify add is also messing with it I think so is this just my phone or...

Most Helpful Guy

• That happens when the page hasn't had a chance to fully load before you hit one of the Gender buttons (Opinions).

• This never happened before though until it stopped working yesterday and now as I type the page scrolls down

• Nevermind I'm good now but its not just my device many other are like this too

• I'm finding that once I close those full page drop down ads on my android, then the page no longer loads right.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 6

• WOW!!! You got Shut OUT too? I thought it was something with either the servers were so busy here with all the GAG traffic or else they were making More changes.. lol.
    No, nothing 'Weird,' sorry you are having problems, sweetie, hope everything returns to normal soon.
    Good luck. xx

• didn't experience it

• Yes it did that yesterday and for a few minutes today! -_-

• Same here but I think its hood now

• Yes!! Mine is doing the same thing.

• No. Mines doing it too. Just been here 2 hours since the shutdown and I already fucking hate those ads.

• No. My phone only does that when gag is still loading on my phone