I cannot find my country on the list.

So I was editing my profile today, and I noticed that my home country, Palestine, isn't one of the countries on the list :(. Its so disappointing and made me feel like I don't belong in here. Soo What would you guys feel like if your country is not on the list of countries to choose from?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't know? That's because it isn't listed. Palestine before wasn't still recognised as a state. Only recently this year, Sweden became the first country to recognise Palestine as a country.. On October something, most countries have recognised Palestine as a state (69% of the 193 UN members)

This website isn't updated on political stuff lol. You should message GaG but they won't probably put Palestine in the list since USA doesn't recognised Palestine as a state... yet.

• Ya I know :( buut the thing is: Palestine has been recognized since November 2012. So its been two years!! ( i know not for too long but still lol). Also, before its recognition, sites used to have the option "Palestinian territories" or "Palestinian authority". Here, they dont have anything related to palestine at all >.< but yaaa i messaged them and I hope they get it fixeddd!!

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't checked to see if my home country was on the list. I'd understand though if it wasn't there.

• Hmm strange, hope GAG gets it fixed. :L

• If USA wasn't on the list I would question GaG.

What Guys Said 3

• We appreciate the feedback and are happy to announce that we will be adding Palestine to the country list in our next update, early next year.
    Thanks!

• Woohoo! I did not expect such a fast reply! Thanks so much!! :)

• I cannot find mine either.

i don't see the country "wasteland" anywhere

• It's probably just an error. Everybody's heard of palestine

• I have reported the issue, and I hope they will fix it :)