Why Indian and Turkish guys have such a bad reputation in GAG?

I wonder... personally i've not been annoyed by an Indian or a Turkish, nor i had any creepy messages from them.

So... what's going on? : O

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because, statistically speaking, they tend to be the ones who send the most perverted, creepy messages to women here. At least, that's how it has been in my case. One guy from India called me a bitch because I wouldn't send him nudes. I don't like generalizing and I know they aren't all like that, however, that is mainly why I rarely respond to messages from guys who are from India or Turkey these days unless they are really "active" users who I've seen around the site before and they seem like decent people.

What Girls Said 9

• Back when GAG had Meebo instant messaging, I used to get tons of pervy/creepy messages from guys from India and Pakistan (I don't remember any from Turkish guys though). It got to the point where if a guy messaged me and I saw that he was from India or Pakistan, I wouldn't respond.

Also, a lot of them seemed to have the attitude that, because Western culture is more sexually open/permissive, that all Western girls are "sluts" who will talk about or have sex with anyone. Or like, because you've answered questions about sex on here, then you MUST want to have cybersex with them, or tell them all the details about your sex life, or look at pictures of their penis. They would act really surprised that I didn't want to talk about sex with them.

Of course, I don't think that all guys from India or Pakistan are like this; it might just be a vocal minority (i. e. the guys who message girls tend to be creeps, but there are a lot of respectful guys who tend to send private messages less frequently or not at all).

• I get a lot of perverted messages from then on here, but not anymore I used to when I first joined. It's really annoying so I just block them. I didn't come here to see a pic or whatever about there orbits im not for that. I can't stand guys like that either, I don't want to see it keep it in your pants please.

• Because some of them PM girls here with their creepy messages
    i set my profile private because of them too

• I have, one time too many :L

• Yea the Indians men and women in here were rude to me on here. I even had this indian guy call me a slut on here for no reason at all. Then he got mad that I blocked him and asked a question on gag putting my old username asking users why I blocked him.

• Because they act so creepy and perverted. I get tired of them asking me do I want to see their genitals. Here's the answers: NO!! Now go away :/

• Because 80% of those dudes who wants me to see their dick, are Indian.

• Probably because, as I said before, they send those annoying 'hi, how r u' messages. Not all of them do this of course.

• Ivent knewn it

What Guys Said 11

• For some reason, they're the most likely to send you dick pics if you have a female account.

It's actually strange.

Of course you don't get creepy messages from them, you're a guy. :P

I don't actually get dick pics from them either, I've just heard from people who do.

• They really hassle the girls, and their questions are usually very pervy.

• I'm sure not all are like this. But I have seen GAG accounts of young Indian/Turkish men asking weird questions about their penis sizes, girls for their bra sizes etc.

One Indian guy told me to "go fuck yourself with a cactus" cause I gave him a negative answer for his penis question. :L

I don't know what goes on when their messaging girls on this site and I don't really wanna know...

• Who said I've bad reputation here? (Jk)
    I think it's because they are here because they thinks that it's a dating site. (Most of them)

• dude i am Indian... but i dont think i offended anyone... and have a bad reputation... i preety much help all and all respond to me well... maybe some indians on this site are jerks and trouble people unnecessarily

• I'd always heard of the Indian phenomenon, but never the Turkish one. I suppose that's because not many guys are into sending me creepy messages.

My gut says that maybe the whole thing is overblown, but I could be wrong.

• I'm not sure. Probably because most users don't know any in real life.

• I'd like to know as well...
    @klaatu51 do you get strange messages from anyone, regardless of where they're from? I don't

• most of them wants do date someone i guess :) i am turkish too but i dont bother anyone because its not necessary act crazy :/

• I haven't annoyed you yet? Joy.

• Here's an Indian and i think I've gotten along just fine with everyone that I've interacted!! No one's agitated or disgusted by me!
    And no, i'd never ask any girl here to see my dick pic! That's plain gross and screwed up behaviour!