Do you value Gurus and Masters opinions more than Xper Level 1-9 users opinions?

Im asking because since i became Guru i get MHO more frequently than before :-P

So is this true?

• I value them more
  • I value them the same

Most Helpful Guy

• the only oppinions I am likely to give no value are xper1 trolls or some bitter people who spread their shit on here

What Girls Said 12

• LOLLL you think people are giving you mh because of your fancy black box?

I don't value one person's opinion over the next person's because of their xper level. That sounds so silly.

• I actually avoid them. Some users here that have a shitload of points just answer what they think the asker wants to hear instead of a real honest answer. They are really aiming for MHO, so I just skip them over.

• Quantity does not necessarily equal quality.

• our rankings here are mainly to do with how much time we've given to this site tbh, lol.

• I don't even notice that shit.

• Well I like to think the trolls don't stick around long enough to make it to level 9 and above. I don't necessarily value higher levels above lower although, I have noticed if there is pointless/offensive answer it usually comes from a lower level.

• I value them the same. I don't look at someones X-per level when I see their advice.

• Only if they're in the in crowd.

Jk, No. It just means you spend a lot of time here, who cares?

• Makes no difference on the answer. It only means they have put in more time here.

• Nope, I barely pay attention to that.

• I dont look at ranks to value an opinion.
    all are the same to me

• All the same...

What Guys Said 10

• I value them the same.

I'll be honest and say this, though: I do tend to value a person's opinion a bit more after having gotten to see a bunch of their answers. You get a feel for what they're all about, which helps inform you as to whether or not you value their opinions as much.

• Well I don't value them more. To me they're the people who spent more time on this site, nothing else. It depends on the quality.
    but newbies can value them more.

• No. I don't care what level a user is on; I only care about what they wrote in the answer. Did they actually think and try to help? Any leveled user can do that so I don't care about their level.

• There are certain users whose opinions I value higher than others but it doesn't have anything to do with their Xp level.

• Xper is literally just based on clicks and interactions and has no bearing on actual intelligence.

It just indicated seniority, which means nothing unless you give it meaning.

• Nope not really.

• Guru used to mean something back in the day, now it just means they had so much time on their hands that they managed to gather up 20000 points one by one over years of devotion. So I vote B).

• @error_204 collected 20k points in just 1 month and a few days :-P

• Their rank doesn't really mean much to be honest all it does is let people know they spend way to much time on this site lol.

• Nope, they sit behind computer/cell phones all day on the internet and have very little real life experiences so I skip over their answers

• All are the same to me be it xper 1 or Master