Can you be "banned" from GAG when posting many comment's under OPINIONS?

Is it possible for someone to be banned from that? Or warned/contacted by the GAG supremes? :p

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• No as long as they are relevant. And if not then they will check whether it is your habit or not.

• Awww nobody mentioned my name. D:

• I know a few that may be banned if that were the case lol.

• Who might that be? o. O

• @ cav no his not moving out now.. Towards the start of the year.. Sometime in jan.. Oh my darling Flopsy.. 🙈 *BEWARE OF THE KILLER RABBIT* and Flopsy is just hopping along.. *DOIINGGG DOIINGGG*

• @BertMacklinFBI They're somewhere pushed somewhere back on my super mega bored list priority lol

@misscoffeehead Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it will work out well though. If you leave Flopsy there he may hop away from the garage and into the garden lol

• No not at all... as long as u are Stendhal violating rules of the site. :)

• I think I would've been banned already

• I hope you'd at least get a warning first

• no. I am still here

• I was banned yesterday from GAG for unknown reasons. They should at least mention why are they banning the account. I posted no explicit content or question.

• No unless you keep on constantly disobeying the rules on here then yes eventually your account could be terminated.

• I hope so. That can get pretty annoying, this ain't a social networking site. It's a Q and A forum. You're not here to make friends, or lovers

What Girls Said 8