Are there questions you avoid because you don't like the user who's asking them?

Do you ever see a question but choose not to answer it because you don't like the asker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Argh not really.. I'm bound to knock into people on here that I don't like, doesn't make me not comment on there question.. They just won't reply to my comment.. Which in the end I really don't care like.. That's my 2 cents

What Girls Said 3

• yeah i do that at times.

• Not usually, but there's one user on here in particular that has harassed me since they joined like four accounts ago. It used to be kinda fun to go toe to toe with them but I now I just pity them and avoid them because I really think they have problems.

• Yes I do. She happens to be under 18 and asks the stupidest questions. 😞

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I don't like that person named Anonymous who posts so many questions so I ignore that guy! Lol but seriously no why avoid questions? Everyones a person just like you and to me there's no reason to waste time preoccupying yourself with crap like this xD