My question was flagged?

What does it mean if my question was flagged for adult content? Isn't this an adult site?

Bug this site is open to the world and I'm perfectly legal in my country. Why not have more international rules?
But*

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, it depends on what the question was asking. However, under 18 users are not allowed to ask how-to questions in the Sexuality topic.
    This is outlined in the posting guidelines,
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• Thanks for answering. It was on sexting

What Girls Said 4

• The site is based and run in the US, and owned by a citizen of the US, and the US laws dictate that we have to limit certain things for any person under the age of 18.

• It depends on ur question that u asked
    this is not adult site only, explicit content is not allowed

• It was a question on sexting

• It's not an adult site since they have the under 18s option

• What was the question?

• I can't update anymore... it was on sexting

• I have no clue why it was flagged I asked a question on sexting before and its still uo till this day but on this site I'm known and mature so that could be why its still uo but some people on here just flag for no reason and its an advice site so I dint understand but just ignore it try to get a rep on the website and then try later on in the future to ask it ask it again

What Guys Said 3

• Well you can't post explicit p*rn and stuff because we have people under 18 here and the law enforcement would not like that.

• I didn't post p*rn I had a sexting question

• Then it is because you are marked as under 18, or because you went way overboard for public display of the content :p

• Your question was flagged? That's nothing bro.. i was banned for unclear reason.
    But what was your question?

• It was on sexting

• Well they should consider the legal ages of everyone's countries

• It's not possible bro. This site is created by Turkish guy in US and they have to follow US law.
      Even 13 year old are joining gag and asking explicit questions, so there is a little disadvantage of being under 18. But don't worry.. it happens.

• It's says your under 18. It's not a adult site if under 18s are on it.