How can I get more people to share their opinions on my questions?

How can i get more people to share their opinions on my questions? i've had some really popular questions but some have only had like one answer/opinion. how can i make my questions more popular?

Updates:
edit: what would catch your attention?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• We actually have some tips in our FAQ - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#8

Make sure to add a title that both interests readers and clearly defines your question, then check your spelling and grammar for any mistakes.

Do not type your question in all CAPS and do not capitalize every word of your posts.

DO NOT use smileys or emoticons in your question titles, and do not use special emoticons in your question's details.

Be specific about the question you are asking or advice you are seeking and give clear details about your situation so members can better help you but try to avoid making it so long that it'll turn them off.

Add details to your profile so that members can know a bit about you to advise you better.

Share your opinions on other users' questions and takes to increase the visibility of your profile. Having a unique profile picture to draw attention to your post never hurts.

If you're going to include spoilers in your post, please let the users know before you reveal the spoiler. We don't want anything ruined for anyone.

You can also feature your question. Featured Questions are kept at the top of recent questions and in the Site Feed for 24 hours.
    ------
    Also, things like updating and responding with comments sporadically, rather than all at one time... this keeps it in the feed longer, reaching a different group every time if spaced out more.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Write a good catchy title, give details, and become more active to get recognized.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try trending wording , Words that stick out. Sometimes words can be really catchy , You will click on it to see what it's really about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep updating the question.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1