Has GirlsAskGuys helped anyone as much as me?

I love this website! Thank you to whoever created it! I have been able to see that there are still good, wonderful people out there! I have come to this website with a lot of my problems and I have been able to cope so much and see a lot more light in my life. In fact this website took part in preventing from committing suicide. :) Has anyone else found this website to be so miraculous? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's helped me out tremendously! I've only asked one important question but I needed some outside opinion on a relationship I was in. I'm beyond grateful who the objectivity and opinions that I received.
    Even reading questions and answer from others about certain things helps me soooo much! I love this site!

What Guys Said 1

• its good to learn how the opposite sex thinks/wants=makes life a lot easier. we should write a book on what men/women want in life lol

What Girls Said 3

• Lol so far yes, I just made an account on here and I really find it interesting! Can you answer my question? please :)

• I'm super happy it's helped you that much. That makes me smile 😀

• Right? I'm super happy I found this! :) I wish I was around everyone I've encountered on this website! I'm going to have to meet some of these people! Ha :)

• That would be fun. Nice to meet you here anyways ;)

• Lol you're cute!
    And yes it's helped.