How often do singles meet on gag. com?

just curious, this site people may start a relationship on.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I tend to find that as much as I try and help people with my answers, the same questions seem to recycle themselves on a daily basis. I only have so much advice to offer about the same subject, so I don't usually stick around on here long enough to establish a solid friendship with any particular member on here.

• I need advice

• If you have to, then just go. I can't smell it from over the internets. =)

• some question are harder than others. but no right of wrong answer on this site.

• I don't really think that's the purpose of this site, but congrats if it works for you.

• thanks, I did not meet anyone. Id rather meet the next relationship in person.

• Well, I "meet" a lot of people who are single on this site so I guess often. I don't date them though. I'm not much into online relationships.

• same here. what is they are 1/2 way across the globe?

• I'm pretty sure ~75% of the married folks are "meeting" people on here too

• that is believable. lots of people on girlsaskguys. com are married

• I think there are a lot of people here hoping that happens ;)

• it might

• I tried asking someone out on this site, no luck.

• Well, it's possible but probably hard. I think it would take a lot of time for me to trust a guy enough to meet him irl.

• Don't know

• you don't need to know everything though. some do some don't.

• I'd say I meet lots of single people on this site but I don't date on here

• I tried asking you out on this site. I don't do to well dating. tons of my old friends thought I was not a real good boyfriend. my x fiancĂ©e was the worst of it all last September before I dumped the engagement. I am a very good boyfriend because my old friends were jealous. I can keep an online/long distance. I give tons of 2nd chances. I was good at girlfriend/friend get together since 1998.

• I asked you in one of my messages a month ago. I think I deleted it.

• oh sorry I never answered that message and as for that message u might have deleted I have to say no sorry but i don't wanna date a guy who can be gross in relationships sorry I just don't wanna date guys like that but I don't mind being frieands

• Not very often

What Guys Said 10

• That's not what this site is for.

It's quite obviously for trolling people anonymously, sending dick picks to girls and spamming to build up your xper points to cash in for rewards.

Plus you know, occasionally giving and receiving sound advice and learning unique perspectives from different genders and different cultures.

• I think I might do that, I have spoke with people from out of the united states on this site

• There are a lot of single people on here, but I have no clue as to what the ratio is for people who actually hookup on here.

• I met all of my nonexistent girlfriends here you just have to catch one and real it in... guaranteed

• I will take your idea.

• i'd give a 0.01%

• I know of a few relationships so it must happen.

• Every single day! They line up for me.

• I have little to no line up.

• Users tend to talk to each other outside of GaG... but I'm not so sure about meeting up in person.

• its hard to do that. you maybe local or 1000 miles away.

• I chat with users from GaG, outside of GaG, all the time (and I've been here for almost 5 years!)

• I been here since 5 days after... 9/11 <------ aaaaahhhhhh

• Once, allegedly.

• I've had girls message and flirt with me and I've flirted with a couple of girls but nothing really came of it.

• It has happened, but not often

• people only trust there hearts.